Twitter: Prescott & Lamb BYE Week

JBond

Reaction score
Unbelievable.

Sits out due to a booboo to start the year and is out goofing off instead of studying game tape. And worst of all, he's wearing his hat disrespecting our team and everything it stood for.

He should be finding ways to complete 100% of his passes every game and not shooting hoops. Could become a paraplegic doing corner 3's
Why are you babbling? This was last summer.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Unbelievable.

Sits out due to a booboo to start the year and is out goofing off instead of studying game tape. And worst of all, he's wearing his hat disrespecting our team and everything it stood for.

He should be finding ways to complete 100% of his passes every game and not shooting hoops. Could become a paraplegic doing corner 3's
Get a life, dude! Every athlete does other things. Do you study your job to perfect it 100%? I'll answer for you....NOPE!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol! Regardless of what Romo and Witten’s intentions were the optics of that whole thing was a disaster waiting to happen. Talk about Maverick taking his wingman a little off course!
And you think this.....is better?

You are worried about "optics". What the entire........we got little girl babies for fans. When they want. Romo and Witten oh the optics.....

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Unbelievable.

I see what you did there

Devastatingly accurate sarcasm
Well done

ESisback

Reaction score
In the most over the top, super exaggerated, dumb sounding voice I can muster: “He can hit 3’s for fun, but he can’t throw a football worth crap!”