Video: Prescott lighting up the defense with Cooks

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I didn't know that training camp defenses are going full speed like they will see in the regular season.

Hint: They're not

Cool story, though. Dak can light them up in training camp, but craps the bed when the real games start.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Omgosh, I didn't realize how small Turpin is.

I liked how they were playing up tempo. I liked what I saw from Dak and company.
Theres something wonky about the camera angles thats being fed to us . Everyone looks small. I watched maybe a hundred videos of Deuce after we drafted him to see how big he was and what he looked like on the field. I didnt think he looked tiny tiny.
But he looks like a midget in these clips. His helmet looks as big as he is.
Ill go with the tape from the college games as the barometer.

Swagger

Reaction score
I didn't know that training camp defenses are going full speed like they will see in the regular season.

Cool story, though. Dak can light them up in training camp, but craps the bed when the real games start.
Quite. Will he be seeing ghosts again like the play off games vs the 49ers?

GINeric

Reaction score

There are 96 or more quarterbacks in the NFL. If he craps the bed, why is he ranked in the top 10 according to his production on the field? I guess that means 22 other starting quarterbacks under him are terrible huh....

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
It should come to no suprise how crisp dak looks. This is exactly how he looked under Callahan. When they brought in the madden coordinator every part of the offense it seemed regressed. Dak started turning the ball over more, Elliot started becoming ineffective and the OL started giving up alot more pressures and sacks. Only thing that did get better was the passing yards and tds be because that's all he wanted to do consistently.

If it had been just daks ints or elliots wall then you could point to them as the sole reason. But when you got parts of your offense that start to decline the same yr there's more there than just saying this player has declined he's the problem.