Video: Prescott looks fine walking at airport

dogberry

Reaction score
What jet do the Cowboys fly to away games?

I assume they take helicopters to Arlington.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Is it his left leg? If so, he ain't walking normal or is that his busted ankle leg?

CWR

Reaction score
Looks like your average elite QB1, specimen of a man. If they tell him he can't play he's gonna be pissed. Lol

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
He looked fine in the practice clips they showed Wednesday. Even Lamb and Cooper reportedly said they wouldn't even know anything was wrong with him.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
What jet do the Cowboys fly to away games?

I assume they take helicopters to Arlington.
How many helicopters does it take to transport nearly 100 people? Them taking helicopters to an airport gets a big no from me. They meet up at the Star then take buses. They fly on charted planes.

The video you see in the OP is Dak coming back from visiting family.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, ....big difference between just walking leisurely and running for your life with 300lb men trying to bring some pain. And is he supposed to be walking like a zombie in a Walking Dead episode?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Running with a calf injury is a lot different than walking. However, if it was a higher grade strain he likely would still be favoring it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m -- no sign of any limp, whatsoever! I won't be surprised if it's a game-time decision and Dak gets the go-ahead. :flagwave: