Prescott: Offense is not hitting panic button after one poor performance

morat1959

Reaction score
I’m not a seasoned Football player in his 20s, but I broke my pinky in half at the same knuckle catching a pass on 7/2. I had surgery with pins. It’s 9/12 and I still can’t make a fist. He’ll be out the full 8 weeks.
I hope he’s out forever as the starting QB for the Cowboys.

Asklesko

Reaction score
He would hit the panic button if his job was on the line. And if his hand wasn't broken XD

Tim93gt

Reaction score
The panic button should be worn out after the offense struggled with Denver…but.. here we are.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
He' not hitting the panic button, but fans should be hitting the ignore button. This is not a good team and were going nowhere with Dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

well, they should push the panic button. there has to be a sense of urgency. if they think they can come out of that OK, then they are stupider than I thought.

and this is what happens when you don't play in pre-season. the first game is pretty much your pre-season warm up game. you make bad throws, you run wrong routes. you are on different pages with the players....

basel90

Reaction score
he has guaranteed money and has pocketed the 75 mil sign on bonus already . no panic on his part. Another season failure explained away due to injury to dak . Jerry and MM have excuses for this season already. Glad dak's injury came after everyone saw how inept he was. it is 2020 all over again.