Prescott on verge of making history against Giants

Diehardblues

Reaction score
WRIoXlN.jpg

Flamma

Reaction score
Considering the circumstances, this is nothing to brag about, nor is it unusual. The Giants were a 3-5 win team all of these years except for last year when they won 9 games. This is nothing special about Dak, it's because the Giants were trash. Only this past season did they have a decent team. If you win 10 straight against a playoff team, that's amazing. You win 10 straight against one of the worst teams in the league, not so much.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Considering the circumstances, this is nothing to brag about, nor is it unusual. The Giants were a 3-5 win team all of these years except for last year when they won 9 games. This is nothing special about Dak, it's because the Giants were trash. Only this past season did they have a decent team. If you win 10 straight against a playoff team, that's amazing. You win 10 straight against one of the worst teams in the league, not so much.
Yet no other team in our division was able to do it against the "trash" giants.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Thank god Eli Manning is gone!
He was 13-17 lifetime but he knew how to win when it really counted. :facepalm:

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Eagles are 12-3 against the Giants since Dak came into the league. Washington has also been trash so they don't count.

Winning 10 in a row against anyone is impressive but the Giants really haven't been that good.
Did the eagles win 10 straight?

Flamma

Reaction score
Yet no other team in our division was able to do it against the "trash" giants.
Because no other team was good enough. The Cowboys haven't ever been trash since 2016. Not a single year. All other teams in our division have been pretty bad one year or the other.

Shane612

Reaction score
Dak lovers will take anything they can get, even trivial stats that don't mean much of anything.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'd rather have their Super Bowl trophy from 2007 and 2011.

But that's just me.

And yes, I'm a near 50 years Cowboys fan so don't even go there, lol!
I just wish they would give everyone participation trophies, that way we could get one every year. "How about them Cowboys"

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The only history WENTZ 2.0 is going to make is the number of excuses he's going to come up with for losing against the Giants. I'm sure the offensive line injuries will be first on his list of excuses.................
WRIoXlN.jpg