Prescott on verge of making history against Giants

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with whether or not the QB is special. But I didn't check how good the Giants were 50 years ago. Overall a Dak led Dallas team is 2-2 against a playoff Giants team. They're 10-0 against a 3-5 win Giants team. I don't know why this impresses anyone.
If you read the article it said during the 70’s when Staubach did it was a very dark time for Giants.

I didn’t come away thinking the NY Post presented this as an overly impressive stat. It was just noteworthy since no other QB had done as such since against them. And Prescott was on the verge of setting a record mark.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's not like the Giants were a 4 win team for the last 50 years. People are acting as if it doesn't matter how good or bad the Giants were. Conveniently ignoring that fact.
It doesn’t matter though. It’s still a solid feat. Commanders have sucked too in that span among other teams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you read the article it said during the 70’s when Staubach did it was a very dark time for Giants.

I didn’t come away thinking the NY Post presented this as an overly impressive stat. It was just noteworthy since no other QB had done as such since against them. And Prescott was on the verge of setting a record mark.
I agree.

Gambit

Reaction score
Considering the circumstances, this is nothing to brag about, nor is it unusual. The Giants were a 3-5 win team all of these years except for last year when they won 9 games. This is nothing special about Dak, it's because the Giants were trash. Only this past season did they have a decent team. If you win 10 straight against a playoff team, that's amazing. You win 10 straight against one of the worst teams in the league, not so much.
And yet, in history only 2 have done it, spin on.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It would be cool to see him do this. I don't expect a cake walk though. I expect the Giants to play a good game. But this game's winnable.
Those division games are tough games, but they're winnable, and this Giants game is the same, we ARE gonna win it!
:dance::dance:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
WRIoXlN.jpg
mr Die-blue---- thanks for large font....i allowed other than cowboy fans to widdle me down....no more....lets start good honest painful beatdown of G-Women

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Those division games are tough games, but they're winnable, and this Giants game is the same, we ARE gonna win it!
:dance::dance:
mr Buzz----you type of fan i want to hang with....a person can get worn down by these less than fans that can be pervasive on this site....lets just call it as it is

Giants will only be Giant losers tomorrow night starting 5.20 pm pacific...i am just mad i did not make it an OCTA-PLAT guarantee...i hope they call "flight for life"

helos before game for Giant bench...i mean we are not monsters????

Flamma

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter though. It’s still a solid feat. Commanders have sucked too in that span among other teams.
Washington sucked one year. They had 7 or 8 wins the other years. I realize winning that many against any team is tough to do. But the conditions have to be perfect. One team has to be decent to good over a period of time, and the other has to be trash over that same period of time. Otherwise it's not going to happen. You may be impressed by it, I'm not.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's a reason why the Cowboys are a 3.5 point favorite in this upcoming contest. Of course, there's never been any guarantee of winning, although, the history of those two teams indicates there's a good chance for Dallas to leave that game with a "W" to their credit. We shall see.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Washington sucked one year. They had 7 or 8 wins the other years. I realize winning that many against any team is tough to do. But the conditions have to be perfect. One team has to be decent to good over a period of time, and the other has to be trash over that same period of time. Otherwise it's not going to happen. You may be impressed by it, I'm not.
I don’t know if I’m impressed by it but I don’t think it’s as easy to do as you’re making it sound. Especially ins league full of parity.

You’re confusing me here. Commanders with 7 or 8 wins were good? That sucks too lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don’t know if I’m impressed by it but I don’t think it’s as easy to do as you’re making it sound. Especially ins league full of parity.

You’re confusing me here. Commanders with 7 or 8 wins were good? That sucks too lol.
Being average is not trash. I'm not trying to say it's easy. Because we did lose a game in there when Andy Dalton was starting. The conditions have to be perfect. And they were. Both now, and in the mid 70s. You're not beating a decent team 10 times in a row.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Being average is not trash. I'm not trying to say it's easy. Because we did lose a game in there when Andy Dalton was starting. The conditions have to be perfect. And they were. Both now, and in the mid 70s. You're not beating a decent team 10 times in a row.
You’re not beating a bad team 10 times in a row either lol.