Prescott suffered cut to throwing hand

Dak is very tough. Not worried about any cut to his throwing hand, especially if it's on top. I would be more worried if it were on the bottom/gripping part of his throwing hand. Hope it is not on the bottom.
 
OIP.K0hu4Tj4EDSWPcZzuXhztwAAAA
 
Not worried. Tampa Bay is so bad Sam Howell could carve them up.
Mayfield loves corner routes and crossing routes. Bland cannot keep up with any of their WR's when running those routes. I'm not saying we're in trouble I'm just saying it's not going to be a cake walk.
 
Cut is a big nothing....Torn ligaments, nerve damage or broken bones would be something much different.
Lesser men would have been taken out on a golf cart.

Firefighters, combat veterans, gladiators, Rayne Dakota Prescott
 
Mayfield loves corner routes and crossing routes. Bland cannot keep up with any of their WR's when running those routes. I'm not saying we're in trouble I'm just saying it's not going to be a cake walk.
Mayfield isn't playing. Jaylon Daniels is. Not Jaydon Daniels, Jaylon, an undrafted free agent.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,109
Messages
14,667,928
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top