Twitter: Prescott to sign franchise tender

RoboQB

Reaction score
Next Friday Rumor:

Sam Darnold retires because he keeps seeing dead people.
Jets trade Jamal Adams to Dallas for Dak Prescott.

Jipper

Reaction score
How do we trade a horrible quarterback for 2 firsts?

you don’t really feel he’s a horrible quarterback do you ? Come on man....there are many many horrible qbs , he’s at the worst a little better than average...

If you want to see horrible quarterbacks google Dallas Cowboys quarterbacks after Troy Aikman but before tony romo....there are quite a few on that list

phildadon86

Reaction score
you don’t really feel he’s a horrible quarterback do you ? Come on man....there are many many horrible qbs , he’s at the worst a little better than average...

If you want to see horrible quarterbacks google Dallas Cowboys quarterbacks after Troy Aikman but before tony romo....there are quite a few on that list
I was being sarcastic. I’m a huge Dak supporter .

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
uhhh.....nothing is locked up, if he doesn’t want to play he doesn’t have to, signed paper or not. The only thing is now he has $30m. I’m glad Daks getting money he already earned it.

Guess again. If he signs he's obligated to play. He doesn't get paid if he doesn't play.

cern

Reaction score
A holdout was never going to happen. But i doubt a long term deal is reached this year.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Well.. it would have been super stupid from his end. He knows no otherteam will offer him this kind of money. Now lets hope something miraculous appens under mcarthy and that he shines

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I take this this, that Dak has inside info the NFL will soon announce teams can hold workouts and / or meetings. And since he is a team player, he wants to be there. Instead of waiting until the contract deadline.
:D

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well.. it would have been super stupid from his end. He knows no otherteam will offer him this kind of money. Now lets hope something miraculous appens under mcarthy and that he shines
Other teams would, if they could and some teams are willing to make would a could.
Don't sit there and think you're on top of the mountain, looking down.

It doesn't work that way for the peeps that have no local knowledge, just hubris.

Just showing the hypocrisy in all of these assumptions.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I called this a long time ago as the only team willing to give him 30 million for 1 season is us.
Again let me stress this is a total defeat for the Dak team as they didn't get what they coveted a long term deal and we in turn we're saved of years of more misery with him under center.
NO long term mega-deal for DAK and ya this is his last chance of chances to get it right.
Hold a small cup and expect Dalton to replace him at some point during the season making him the highest-paid back-up in the NFL...for a year at least.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I called this a long time ago as the only team willing to give him 30 million for 1 season is us.
Again let me stress this is a total defeat for the Dak team as they didn't get what they coveted a long term deal and we in turn we're saved of years of more misery with him under center.
NO long term mega-deal for DAK and ya this is his last chance of chances to get it right.
Hold a small cup and expect Dalton to replace him at some point during the season making him the highest-paid back-up in the NFL...for a year at least.
Lol.
Keep the fires lit homie.
It's all you got.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You moving the goalpost to save face isn't working. You've been wrong about Dak all along, you're just too chicken crap to admit it. :muttley: