Twitter: Prescott: We're running the Texas Coast offense

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Lots of wild hypotheticals. And un-scientific silliness.

-No states in the gulf region have any notable seismic (earthquake) history
-Yes Missouri DOES(!) have seismic history and yes New Madrid was hit with a doozy earthquake
-Is Missouri along the coast? No. Is it near the coast? Is it near Texas? No! I hated the drive with my girlfriend in 1998 from Dallas to meet her family in Branson, Missouri!

"In historic times, tsunami waves recorded along the Gulf Coast have all been less than 1 meter (3 feet)"
-U.S. Geological Society
https://www.usgs.gov/centers/pcmsc/could-it-happen-here

Over the course of many centuries...no more than a 3 feet "tsunami"

That might get your towell damp if you are half way up the beach at Galveston.

Sure, just thought it was interesting to share.

T-RO

Reaction score
Sure, just thought it was interesting to share.
It wasn't. In a world where AI is faking pictures of the pope, can synthesize people's voices, and leaders are lying about most everything...

We don't need more *nonsense* to freak people out. If you want to post something like that...do your homework and be sure you know your stuff.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think the bottom line is our offense is still going to be in Prescotts hands and perhaps even more than it has been.

This Texas Coast offense is most likely going to be pass first not running the ball more as McCarthy has initially said he wanted to do.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
It wasn't. In a world where AI is faking pictures of the pope, can synthesize people's voices, and leaders are lying about most everything...

We don't need more *nonsense* to freak people out. If you want to post something like that...do your homework and be sure you know your stuff.
How do we know you aren't an AI creation?

Reaction score
call it whatever

just put the ball in the endzone and cut down on the Ints
Don't know if it, or anything, can help Dak over the big game chokes but we'll see. They should have done this immediately when they hired McCarthy but instead Jerry forced them to keep Kellen. Now this is starting to look like what the Giants did with Eli at the end of his career.

T-RO

Reaction score
How do we know you aren't an AI creation?
I could be!

And I wonder if this whole universe might me. Ready for a re-set of the simulation. This whole thing is starting to suck really hard.

FEELING.CRANKY.AS.HELL. Just a guess, but I don't think I'm the only one.

Last edited:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
the Dak Boast offense?

whatever it is , should be interesting to see.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
West coast offense is boring.

Who wants to watch a bunch of short passes?

Teams will just play 2 man press.
I know, who wants to win right. Dink dunk methodical, Tom Brady offense. We opened it up 500 yards a game and started to lose. Are you still wanna do that? Yes Bill walsh , Jerry Rice Joe Montana.. Boring dumb. LMAO.