News: Prescott wins rookie of the week for Ravens game

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I said he wouldn't be a franchise QB. Wouldn't be a pocket passer. Never said anything about being a backup. You made that up.

Do you want to review what you and I have been right and wrong on over the years? Yours will be easy. You'll mirror the team.

Why don't I get Anthony Hitchens mentions anymore?

You love Dak :)

waving monkey

Reaction score
I said he wouldn't be a franchise QB. Wouldn't be a pocket passer. Never said anything about being a backup. You made that up.

Do you want to review what you and I have been right and wrong on over the years? Yours will be easy. You'll mirror the team.

Anthony Hitchens ? name another

Player

Pos Games Gms 1-9 Gm 10 Gm 11 Total Season Percent
Sean Lee LB 11 576 55 75 706 708 100%
Anthony Hitchens LB 11 284 26 44 354 708 50%
Justin Durant LB 11 220 28 5 253 708 36%
Damien Wilson LB 11 70 15 42 127 708 18%
Kyle Wilber LB 8 37

37 708 5%
Andrew Gachkar LB 9 29

29 708 4%

Last edited:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Risen you said he was a waste of a pick. Don't try backpedaling now

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Hitchens has made plays. He also has given up plays too. Far from what you call him.

Maybe you should go back and read the things you wrote about Prescott before the season started

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hitchens has made plays. He also has given up plays too. Far from what you call him.

Maybe you should go back and read the things you wrote about Prescott before the season started

Hitchens is a bum. A roster filler. Exactly what I said he was. Maybe you should go back and read what you said about him.

Never said Prescott couldn't be a backup. You added that. Couldn't be a good starter, yes. Couldn't be a pocket passer, yes. Wasn't even smart enough, true. But not a backup in the league. That bar is pretty low.

I would have no problem with Prescott as a backup. Providing I have a great starter who never, ever, gets injured and plays here another 15 years.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
lol y'all stay getting sucked in by this dude. Either he's trolling or he actually watches Cowboy games miserable, hoping that Dak fails. Either way he will take these
mX5Ndsm.gif

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Hitchens is a bum. A roster filler. Exactly what I said he was. Maybe you should go back and read what you said about him.

Never said Prescott couldn't be a backup. You added that. Couldn't be a good starter, yes. Couldn't be a pocket passer, yes. Wasn't even smart enough, true. But not a backup in the league. That bar is pretty low.

I would have no problem with Prescott as a backup. Providing I have a great starter who never, ever, gets injured and plays here another 15 years.
Keep trying Risen. Everybody knows what you said about Dak. Sure I have been wrong many times but unlike you I can admit even I'm wrong. You can't, you same around the subject trying to make something believable. I remember you saying that you are never wrong........haha

You still won't admit Dak as a starter. Stay in your fantasy world with wentz

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep trying Risen. Everybody knows what you said about Dak. Sure I have been wrong many times but unlike you I can admit even I'm wrong. You can't, you same around the subject trying to make something believable. I remember you saying that you are never wrong........haha

You still won't admit Dak as a starter. Stay in your fantasy world with wentz

I've repeated over and over what I said about Rayne. You just added something I didn't say.

Now you repeat what you said about the bum that is Anthony Hitchens.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I've repeated over and over what I said about Rayne. You just added something I didn't say.

Now you repeat what you said about the bum that is Anthony Hitchens.
But you aren't saying what you said about Dak. Nice try

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But you aren't saying what you said about Dak. Nice try

Sure I am. Not good enough. Not a pocket passer. Not smart enough. A running QB.

That's everything I said about him.

Now what did you say about that stiff Anthony Hitchens?

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Wentz should be a lock for RotW for this week going up against that awful Packers secondary. If he still dinks and dunks his way to less than 300 yards.... then that's pretty embarrassing

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Sure I am. Not good enough. Not a pocket passer. Not smart enough. A running QB.

That's everything I said about him.

Now what did you say about that stiff Anthony Hitchens?
That's not everything you said. By the way what's your deal with Hitchens, I never said he was an all star. Is Hitchens making you feel better.....you really don't want to talk about everything you were wrong about. Not sure if we have enough time

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's not everything you said.

Yes it is. You're lying. You know you're lying. I find it amusing that you're lying.

By the way what's your deal with Hitchens, I never said he was an all star. Is Hitchens making you feel better.....you really don't want to talk about everything you were wrong about. Not sure if we have enough time

My deal with Hitchens is he's a bum. A bad player. Which is what I said he was when the Cowboys horrifically reached for him.

What was your evaluation of Hitchens? Tell me everything you said.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yes it is. You're lying. You know you're lying. I find it amusing that you're lying.

My deal with Hitchens is he's a bum. A bad player. Which is what I said he was when the Cowboys horrifically reached for him.

What was your evaluation of Hitchens? Tell me everything you said.
I said we don't know until they play.....like I say with every player. Keep reaching there.

You can say I'm lying all you want but what did you really say about Dak......and you continue to say. Everybody knows what you say and most of the times you are wrong. You just looking like a fool dancing around

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said we don't know until they play.....like I say with every player. Keep reaching there.

You can say I'm lying all you want but what did you really say about Dak......and you continue to say. Everybody knows what you say and most of the times you are wrong. You just looking like a fool dancing around

Oh, so you're one of those guys who doesn't know until they play? Like, no opinion, once it's obvious I'll chime in?

What a contributor you are. Learn me on the offensive line. Do you see anything there?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Oh, so you're one of those guys who doesn't know until they play? Like, no opinion, once it's obvious I'll chime in?

What a contributor you are. Learn me on the offensive line. Do you see anything there?
You're trying too hard. I will just sit back and laugh at you like usual while you scrabble trying to make something sound legit but fail.....again

RomoFor6

Reaction score

So you still stand by what you said? Dak is not a franchise QB nor a pocket passer?