News: Prescott wins rookie of the week for Ravens game

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Well he's actually had a few good games, believe it or not. lol

He's played well at times, but he's not comparable to Dak in the playmaking he's asked to do. Pederson has him running the same dumbed down, paint-by-numbers offense he ran in Kansas City with Alex Smith. I do think Wentz will get better once the broaden the playbook.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Aren't you the one who has this man love for Wentz? Is that why your jealousy of Dak is ridiculously uncanny?

He is with the enemy now, so either you get over it or go join them!

Yep he was all out for Wentz in the draft before Philly traded up. I too wanted Wentz. But after Philly made their move, I moved on. Sad for him to have such a resentment for a player who wears the star (Dak). Some people are only fans when they can pick and choose their own players on the team.

Bigdog

Reaction score
It's still beyond me how Wentz won this thing three times, smh.
It has to be a mistake. I have been told by several media people and people on this board that he is the best qb since they have rated qb. He gets rookie of the week just for tying his shoes perfectly.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Aren't you the one who has this man love for Wentz? Is that why your jealousy of Dak is ridiculously uncanny?

He is with the enemy now, so either you get over it or go join them!
He also said Dak would never be a nfl QB and wouldn't even be a backup.......he was wrong in every way

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He also said Dak would never be a nfl QB and wouldn't even be a backup.......he was wrong in every way

I said he wouldn't be a franchise QB. Wouldn't be a pocket passer. Never said anything about being a backup. You made that up.

Do you want to review what you and I have been right and wrong on over the years? Yours will be easy. You'll mirror the team.

Why don't I get Anthony Hitchens mentions anymore?

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I said he wouldn't be a franchise QB. Wouldn't be a pocket passer. Never said anything about being a backup. You made that up.

Do you want to review what you and I have been right and wrong on over the years? Yours will be easy. You'll mirror the team.

Why don't I get Anthony Hitchens mentions anymore?

Just keep praising Wentz... it has worked wonders for the Cowboys all year. Don't listen to anyone here. Keep doing your thing.

coult44

Reaction score
Who cares who missed on Dak, or anyone else for that matter. 30-31 teams passed on him for three or four rounds. That's all water under the bridge now. ENJOY THE RIDE!!!I Its been wayyyy too long.