Twitter: Prescott: Zeke's the best RB when healthy

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well the game you said he beat Pittsburgh on the road Elliot accounted for 174 yards, which is only 73 yards less than Prescott threw for. The Seattle playoff game you are talking about Elliott accounted for 169 yards where Prescott threw for 226. So maybe give the team credit in post A he is referencing if you are going to bash the rest of the team they way you did in post B. Kind of a two way street.

I never said he beat Pittsburgh single-handedly I said he beat Roethlisberger. He clearly outplayed Big Ben. And I never bashed the rest of the team in that game. The Cowboys played well as a team or they wouldn’t have won. However, had Dak been off just a tick the Cowboys would have lost. He was outstanding in that game. He had 319 yards passing with 2 TDs and no INTs. He completed almost 69% of his passes that day and had a 121.7 passer rating.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Before he got hurt he was 2nd in the league in rushing and averaging 5.3 yards a pop. He was behind only Henry in total yards but was a full yard clear of him in yards per carry. So he was no worse than the second best RUNNER while healthy and his blocking and receiving skills put Henry to shame. Sooooo......
:hammer::popcorn:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only someone who hates him would make a big deal over this. He and Zeke are best friends, I don’t expect him to say anything less about Zeke than what he did. Stop allowing it tear you up inside and let it go. That comment really got under your skin. :laugh:

He's still trying to justify why being asked about Zeke forced him into calling him the best back in the league.

I mean, what's he supposed to say!

DonaldM

Reaction score
Why can he not be what he was a few years back? He needs a hole is all. I believe in Zeke. He's not too old or wore out. Rediculous.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He's still trying to justify why being asked about Zeke forced him into calling him the best back in the league.

I mean, what's he supposed to say!

You’re literally coming unglued over this. lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re literally coming unglued over this. lol

No not really. I'm just pointing out how dumb the comment was.

You're the one rushing to his defense with a what's he supposed to say response. Despite it not having a lick of sense.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Zeke is healthy he's not even the 10th best back in the league.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Is there a list of current great backs. Kinda like the QB list of studs. Is Kamara cheap these days?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No not really. I'm just pointing out how dumb the comment was.

You're the one rushing to his defense with a what's he supposed to say response. Despite it not having a lick of sense.

Nothing wrong with him showing confidence in his teammate and trying to encourage him but you don’t seem to get that. You would rather him just come right out and say Zeke isn’t what he was but is still pretty good so the media and fans can have a field day putting a negative spin on it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Zeke needs more hole like Emmit did. Simple.

Emmitt didn’t need much of a hole he could slither through tacklers and come out of piles. He had tremendous vision, balance and burst.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Emmitt didn’t need much of a hole he could slither through tacklers and come out of piles. He had tremendous vision, balance and burst.
Ok. I'm certainly not going to question Emmitts greatness. I do think/know he had a better OL.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ok. I'm certainly not going to question Emmitts greatness. I do think/know he had a better OL.

No question about that his OL was second to none but he made tremendous plays when there wasn’t much there. Check out some of these runs! Emmitt could find daylight when there didn’t appear to be any. At no point did Zeke ever come close to this.