Prescott's mad over the loss to Chiefs

Carson

Reaction score
One of these things is not like the other ...

- Walking through a bee farm naked and dripping with honey
- Catching the ball over the middle with Jack Tatum poised to make a bone-crushing hit.
- Spitting in Chuck Norris' cereal when he's hungry
- Enduring the wrath of Dak after a loss to KC.

:huh:
I mean he’s forced by league mandate to go out there and speak. Not sure what he can really say

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe if you didn’t start the game by missing a easy pass to a wide open Gallup then the game could have went very different. He was off and the WR dropped about 2 potential TDs. 21 points sitting there. Defense left it all out there.
It was a miss, but more of a miscommunication...Gallup took an extra step and through off the timing....that happens, especially when a player hasn't played for 8 weeks.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think Dak should rightfully be mad at the organization for allowing the OL to sink to the sad level that it has, at this time. He'll likely be obliged to contend with the very limited level of protection that he can't currently enjoy. No QB would ever be able to function with the joke of an OL that currently resides within the confines of this Cowboys' team. We'll be obliged to hope it gets better in the weeks ahead. It likely won't remotely resemble anything good, as of right now. Our highly esteemed OL Coach, Joe Philbin, will have his work cut out for him in the weeks ahead . . .
Good luck with that, Joe -- you'll likely need lots of it to get 'em going. :omg:

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
It was a miss, but more of a miscommunication...Gallup took an extra step and through off the timing....that happens, especially when a player hasn't played for 8 weeks.
I was hoping he would under throw it and let him back off. Lead him to much. We needed fhat play. This Offense plays on confidence, when they start rolling things bounce there way. But when it goes bad it’s a hard game..

DFWJC

Reaction score
I know the rush was rough, but Dak needs to work on his pre-snap recognition and manipulation

There are at least two things that he can do to help himself
1) recognize rush threats and manipulate protection schemes at LOS
2) recognize defense alignment and/or shifts vs strengths, and check in/out of run/pass.

Qcard

Reaction score
Neither Dak nor Mahomes can read defenses, but Mahomes can win with his arms. Dak can't. Hell Colt McCoys has won more games in the last 2 weeks than Dak.
Neither Dak nor Mahomes are underpaid, but Mahomes can win with talent. Dak Can’t . Hell Josh Allen has put more points in last 2 weeks than Dak

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Well Dak is hogging up all of the cap space, what do you expect?

I expect him to play better. I also realize this is a team sport. Not one player loses a whole damn game for you. Enough with this BS. They overpaid for Dlaw and Zeke as well. It happens. Now, some aren't producing, and one is producing very little.

Verdict

Reaction score
Lots of drops, poor passes, but execution, poor run blocking, poor decision making by the QB. Yes some plays questionable but KC D was in our back pocket all night.
That is also true.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can see it now the raiders will come out in a 10-1 alignment saying beat us dak
:muttley: