Game Day ***Preseason 2 Game Cowboys vs Rams thread***

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You don't know what they will do. We can only speculate on either side. Thanks for playing I enjoyed our conversation
Well, from what I couldn't help but overhear,,, it was a rather pleasant one, if I might say.

1st and 10

Hand off, here goes Davis down the sideline to the 50.
Woot-Woot

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I have awuzie at CB and S he can play both. No way Thomas #26 has been all over the place today making plays. He started at slot CB today that should tell you they like him.
You might have Awuzie at safety but you don't run the Cowboys. You can do that on Madden and until the real Cowboys pay him at safety then he is a corner.....where they have him playing.

Frazier has more tackles and forced a fumble. Thomas has made some plays but has made mistakes too. You giving to much credit to the players you like and hating on the ones you dislike. Stand back and look at it as a true fan of the team and not the player and you will see Frazier has been better them Thomas.

Anyways continue thinking what you want even though facts show different

mmohican29

Reaction score
I reiterate that our scrubs are actually very good football players. These kids really fly to the ball and bring the nasty.

On O, the two Browns can both play in this league and might get squeezed off the roster. Rico is a lock, Jarwin has potential and Andy Jones fails to move me still but I don't think he's bad.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 4

McCown 3 wides left - McCowbn back, steps up, DEEP INCOMPLETE HIT HARD, FLAGS FLY.

sbark

Reaction score
Well that ball hung there, Moore back in? LOL......

Floaty did Moore switch jerseys and sneak back in.................nope that deep ball wasnt from Moore, :)