Game Day ***Preseason 3 Game Cowboys vs Colts thread***

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I don't think Dallas will part with Rod Smith IMO he's a damn good football player, and he works his *** off like his brother. I think they stick with him over Morris IMO.
His versatility will seal the deal. He's a lead blocker and plays ST too.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't think Dallas will part with Rod Smith IMO he's a damn good football player, and he works his *** off like his brother. I think they stick with him over Morris IMO.

I think they keep both of them, at least while Zeke is out. But when Zeke returns, I'd be okay with keeping Rod over Morris (along with DMac).

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This will be the week we begin to see the cracks in the "Moore will definitely be the backup" montra that all the reporters and talking heads keep spouting. There is no way around it anymore. Rush is so much better than Moore right now and is simply too good to let go. The tide will begin to turn this week and by cutdown day, they will get it right. I have to believe this because the opposite is just unthinkable.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
jaylon exudes class and confidence everytime he speaks. i'm really happy for him.

Can quickly become a fan favorite and NFL favorite. There's not enough positive confident people like that. Def someone you want to root for. I am laughing at all the tools who doubt him and said he was waste and would never play a down. You folks keep on keepin on with your negative opinions.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His contributions on special teams keeps him safe, for sure. But the way he is playing at RB is unbelievable