Game Day ***Preseason Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
We cannot seem to get the fooball in end zone yet with Gilbert ..... i hope Rush takes all of 3rd quarter .. i'm not ready to see Nooch ! :eek:

LOL, ....Nooch may not get it in either, but at least it will be entertaining. It looks like how we would look if we played QB at the NFL level.

DanA

Reaction score
First half:

Defense:
- Micah looked solid reading his queues and making tackles
- Great strip by Neale
- Joseph made some mistakes including turning to locate the ball in a trail position and losing ground to give up the big catch
- Anae's spin move was NICE!, he's flashed regularly at RDE
- Great half of football from Armstrong
- Watkins has looked solid
- Cox made a big ST tackle, a nice tackle for loss, it looked like he missed his gap assignment though to giving up the big run that lead to the TD
- Looks like Gallimore may have broken his arm

Offense:
- Wilson has looked good with some big catches
- Nice to see Fehoko make the catch in a situation where he must of felt exposed.
- Dowdle looked good apart from the fumble which it appeared like he was holding it right. it was just a good punch
- I like the fullback usage (Rolston)
- Nskeke looked trash again
- Some bad snaps of the ball, is that WIlliams?
- QB play so far has been okay, some drops have hurt them
- It looked like Jaylon didn't follow the RB on a wheel route which was disappointing.

Mannix

Reaction score
I was watching my Dodgers for second and missed the McKeon injury....is it bad?

DustyRhodes

Reaction score
I’m of the belief that you need to add a new wrinkle to the offense yearly ; regardless of his good you were the prior season.

Besides the obvious to all except Jerry we need a real QB behind Dak / I thought we needed a slasher qasi slot / rb type guy who can hit those misdirection handoffs - flips - jet sweeps etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.