Game Day ***Preseason Cowboys vs Cardinals Pre-Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Right out of the box in the FIRST minute, Mickey is already following his marching orders and shilling for the home team by telling us Dak is just fine.

Yeah, because the fact he is throwing the ball in pregame isn't evidence enough. If he was still having pain, there is no way in hell he would be throwing.

quickccc

Reaction score

thanks ..didn't realize CBS 11 was having pregame show ... rather have watched that than this yaawnnner Bills- Detroit game .

i'm watching CBS cowboys with Babe tonight ...while also tuning in to Brad Sham and Broaddus on 105.3 the fan radio ... :D

MikeB80

Reaction score
Brad Sham said diggs and lamb are going to start tonight on the radio pregame show a minute ago

also for anyone interested Barry Church is on the pregame and I think the postgame for each game this year. He is interesting to listen to.

quickccc

Reaction score
Bradley Anae, Joseph, Wright ..Simi, Cannday, Osa, Bohanna, Gilbert, cox, mcGovern, parson, gallimore , steele, willaims at center ......all must see- must watch players for me ....

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Church is a good listen.
Brad Sham said diggs and lamb are going to start tonight on the radio pregame show a minute ago

also for anyone interested Barry Church is on the pregame and I think the postgame for each game this year. He is interesting to listen to.

cowboyec

Reaction score

i like his analysis.
he is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.