Game Day ***Preseason Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I would like to see DiNucci with the starters after a full training camp for once
I like his demeanor, athleticism and fearlessness. But his delivery is terrible and his release is slow, decision making is reckless. If he embraces coaching and puts the work in for another year he has a shot but he’s got no business in a game this year.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
"The Cowboys are downplaying it, but I think when your franchise quarterback is missing the amount of time he's missing, I tend to think it's probably a little bit more significant than what they have led on."- Troy Aikman

Stop ignoring this, Rocky. Call him a troll.

Easy to tell this game is over, it's turned into another stupid Dak thread and Dak's not even playing.

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
4th and 1......and we are throwing. Way to establish the run McCarthy. :popcorn:

Teams will now be confused all season long.....there is that possibility we could throw on 4th and short. Way to plant that seed so early. :clap:

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
u could pour all of the cowboys back up qb in a bottle and still wouldnt make a decent back up qb

Mannix

Reaction score
The 8's go halfway around Lambs body.....terrible jersey number forced on him by Booger

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Need to give Rivers a call! As usual better hope we don't have to rely on any of these back ups! Doesn't look as well win any games with these scrubs

Status
Not open for further replies.