Game Day ***Preseason Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Fehoko looks like he’s a year away. His body doesn’t look right. Like he’s fluffy and just not in the kind of shape he needs to be in..

Maybr next year but Dallas has too many good WRs for him to make the team.

There is 6 or 7 guys who are NFL quality.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The HOF game is not really a game, never has been. It’s a special event, and the game is secondary.
Our young players and a few vets get to hit someone besides their teammates. They get to tackle for the first time. Let’s remember that we have some new coaches, lots of new players, lots of rookies, and they’ve all been together practicing for just a few days and in pads very little. Our starting DEs are not playing. Our best CB isn’t playing. Most of our OL and none of our starting wideouts are not playing.

No terrible plays, no penalties to speak of, and most importantly, no injuries. 2nd half will be ugly due to poor blocking.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
FG issues on Bones Fassell ..the mad scientist ... even Brad Sham is saying he has never experienced less kicking and punting in camp practices than
what he is seeing from Bone's camp ..

Make it look like Bone sis not taking the kicking game serious enuff ... and loafing until his regular FG kicker is healthy again

I'm getting the impression Fassell is to special teams as to what Nolan was to our defense in 2020. :banghead:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Look at the Nooch’s helmet. All sorts of vent holes. That’s new….I think.

reddyuta

Reaction score
we have a backup Tackle problem,a serious problem,lets all hope Ball can be serviceable,

DanA

Reaction score
Things I noticed:

Offensive:
  • Olonilua looked good blocking, showed hands, and ran well
  • McKeon looked good making catches and getting open (on overthrows)
  • Gilbert looked solid
  • Turner looked good (fumble aside)
  • Wilson looked good
  • McGovern and Knight looked solid
Neskhe and Rush looked awful

Status
Not open for further replies.