Game Day Preseason Game Cowboys vs Seahawks 1st half thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Want to see a nice crisp, well put together drive to start, unless like said above, Zeke takes one to the house on the 1st play.

On D, let's get a good 3 and out and show some pressure.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am watching the Miami-Atl game.

I like Collinsworth. I think he's one of the better analysts. But he was just lauding the Dolphins no huddle offense, referencing last week how Dallas was tired. Then he's talking about tonight and how impressive this no huddle offense is.

They have 14 points halfway through the 3rd Q. Impressive? LOL.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is zeke going to get fined for wearing his shirt like that, or will he put it down....it was on the pregame he was wearing his jersey as a half jersey, rolled upped.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Man Dave Campo still around. He's on the broadcast tonight

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am watching the Miami-Atl game.

I like Collinsworth. I think he's one of the better analysts. But he was just lauding the Dolphins no huddle offense, referencing last week how Dallas was tired. Then he's talking about tonight and how impressive this no huddle offense is.

They have 14 points halfway through the 3rd Q. Impressive? LOL.

Guess it's preseason for Collinsworth too....he needs extra film study and game prep for announcing....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.