Game Day ***Preseason HOF Game Cowboys vs Cards thread***

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For these preseason games I think we will just stick with one thread instead of breaking it up by first and second half. Maybe we will change that for the other preseason games, maybe we leave it that way until the regular season. We will see.

Jerryrage

Reaction score
Looking forward to a great season.. Also, looking forward to watching theses rookies push for roster spots. The secondary is going to shock folks.

cml750

Reaction score
For these preseason games I think we will just stick with one thread instead of breaking it up by first and second half. Maybe we will change that for the other preseason games, maybe we leave it that way until the regular season. We will see.
BP, not that it is a big deal but out of curiosity, why are the game threads normally broken up into sections? I have actually never really thought about it that much until you started this thread and mentioned it.

gmoney112

Reaction score
BP, not that it is a big deal but out of curiosity, why are the game threads normally broken up into sections? I have actually never really thought about it that much until you started this thread and mentioned it.

Offer some semblance of structure.

30 mins right? Who you guys got as most impressive?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably my OCD kicking in some. I just like a regular game thread with a first and second half followed up with a post game thread.

And it is probably just me but it just seems fresher or neater that way and tends to feels like the thread loads faster with fewer pages.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
from nfl.com

2. Tonight will feature the on-field debut of two fancy football accessories: medical tents, and on-field replay. Thanks to technological advances, tablets can now provide video replay. No more need for going under the hood! Perhaps we'll get some intense, quizzical facial expressions from replay officials. Call in the lip readers!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
from nfl.com

2. Tonight will feature the on-field debut of two fancy football accessories: medical tents, and on-field replay. Thanks to technological advances, tablets can now provide video replay. No more need for going under the hood! Perhaps we'll get some intense, quizzical facial expressions from replay officials. Call in the lip readers!
I'm waiting for Blood Bowl... Probably too expensive, with the insurance premiums and lawsuits to make a go of it though.