Preseason is over, Real Season about to start, time for fans to reset

starfan1

Reaction score
We should've at least made the championship game. You think this team is less flawed than last years?
I don't know yet well have to see but on paper no it isnt. We may still have rb issues , well see how the run d is and we still have the same QB and coach. I do think (hope) the line will be better. And championship game is just the first loser not sure anyone would have been less pissed losing to san fran for the 3rd straight year. But ya i agree with you we should have

Dont matter Im ready to see what this year brings

starfan1

Reaction score
what matters is being able to contend for a SB which we have barely sniffed in thirty years; and never got close enough to even touch a championship game.
if you have been here long enough you will be told that SB is the only thing that matters. championship game satisfaction is just a result of the lack of success and lowered expectations

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If the tone from ownership was that of a sane and full brain celled functioning human being, I believe the tone would be different. There will always be differences, but when you are a fan of this team and have to tune in daily to a demented old man pretend he knows what he's doing it sours your outlook for this upcoming season

blueblood70

Reaction score
Really? I don't recall this. I probably knew this at some point. But into my 50s I have become mentally challenged and need a reminder. Thank you.
Well whoever has to play that first Thursday game never got the full amount and we've been there.. Still though it wasn't really a big mystery that this roster was pretty much already made-up of the top 2 units and most of the third there's very little changes that were gonna happen from last week to this Monday on who the cut downs were there's about maybe 10 to 15 players they have to decide which one they want and not want on a 63 man roster if you count the practice squad so there's no real mysteries coming there's a few that might be shocked that get cut or taken we try to hide on the practice squad.

so for me i already new for the most part the starting 22 and their backups but its the Lamb drama needs to get settled and shocking move is Dak resigned and maybe will they bring in a Vet Corner for blands injury, nopt alot of mystery inthe teams roster for sure.

bottom 15 players will be churned over the next 2 weeks outside of that not many surprises IMHO

what?s,
3rd RB? do we keep 4?
5,5th OL
5,6th, WR?
5th S?
4th TE?
Vet corner needed?

I cant think of any true main parts of our roster that's a mystery.

Eightneight

Reaction score
The last 3 years play-off performance and the last 30 years of being irrelevant has drained me of all excitement. Expecting another disappointing season and final result.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Not sure what we will be in the regular season. I've been saying 9-8 for a while so probably stick with that.

Praxit

Reaction score
...Lets GO>>>>>
cee-dee-lamb-cee-dee.gif

rambo2

Reaction score
Im excited football is back, but my expectations for this team are low. I haven't forgotten about the opportunity they blew last season. Those dont come around often.
They cut their throat last year by being short at linebacker and playing an injured Gillmore. It appears that they have fixed the linebacker position and I think they will be improved at oline and receiver. Fingers crossed that they will have some dtackle improvement.