Pretty clear Goodell is a media leak

Cas2800

Reaction score
Over the past several weeks there have been several stories leaked to the press that attempts to put Jerry Jones in a bad light. Media is also reporting that Jerry is being served threatening letters from the league days before he is even served. Then rumors surface that Jerry is in danger of being forced to sell the team if he continues questioning Goodells contract. Now "Racially Charged" videos which amount to nothing are being leaked. Goodell is clearly trying to win the battle in the court of public opinion or at the very least smear Jerrys name. There's no doubt these leaks to the media are coming from Goodell and his cronies. Its pretty bad when Stephen A Smith and other Cowboy haters are coming to the defense of Jerry saying he should continue to question the contact extension of Goodell. The League is trying to operate like the mob thru threats and intimidation.

Whether you like Jerry as an owner or a GM or not, One thinks for sure. Jerry does not go on the attack without knowing without having his ducks in a row. Nor will he go on the attack without the proper ammunition to prepare for battle. I have faith in Jerry when he said he is coming after Goodell with everything he has. Jerry is not afraid of their threats. If anything it makes Jerry put all his chips in the middle with an ALL IN raise!

Keep the weak leaks coming Roger WE see you!!

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Easiest way to tell is to read what Peter King thinks of him. If he's painted in a positive light and praised by King...he's a media rat.

And yes, King is a Goodell apologist.

king-goodell.jpg

YR

T-RO

Reaction score
Goodell has no problem damaging the league--if it's for his protection and benefit.

Trashing Jerry isn't exactly "Protecting the Shield"...is it now?

The man truly is a walking cancer on the face of the earth.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Over the past several weeks there have been several stories leaked to the press that attempts to put Jerry Jones in a bad light. Media is also reporting that Jerry is being served threatening letters from the league days before he is even served. Then rumors surface that Jerry is in danger of being forced to sell the team if he continues questioning Goodells contract. Now "Racially Charged" videos which amount to nothing are being leaked. Goodell is clearly trying to win the battle in the court of public opinion or at the very least smear Jerrys name. There's no doubt these leaks to the media are coming from Goodell and his cronies. Its pretty bad when Stephen A Smith and other Cowboy haters are coming to the defense of Jerry saying he should continue to question the contact extension of Goodell. The League is trying to operate like the mob thru threats and intimidation.

Whether you like Jerry as an owner or a GM or not, One thinks for sure. Jerry does not go on the attack without knowing without having his ducks in a row. Nor will he go on the attack without the proper ammunition to prepare for battle. I have faith in Jerry when he said he is coming after Goodell with everything he has. Jerry is not afraid of their threats. If anything it makes Jerry put all his chips in the middle with an ALL IN raise!

Keep the weak leaks coming Roger WE see you!!
Yes, it is obvious that the league office is the "leak". The Wall Street Journal...how often do they report on this type of story?

The Wall Street Journal is 1 major street up and over from the NFL league offices (0.8 miles according to Google).

Plankton

Reaction score
Think of one of the most recent hires by the league office, who made leaks and attempts to damage perceived "enemies" a bloodsport in defense of his boss, the 42nd POTUS.

He's the likely culprit.

Cas2800

Reaction score
The question becomes, Whos damaging the image of the NFL? Was it Zeke or this attention Goodell brought to the Zeke investigation after the Zeke incident was no longer an issue. Is Goodell not further damaging the shield by leaking information to the media? Surly NFL owners see what's happening here.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I don’t like jerry or Roger. I support the players, and with cte, I’m not even sure football is in their best interest anymore.

plymkr

Reaction score
You know as a Cowboys fan and secondarily a football fan, I didn't sign up for this crap. If it's coming down to leaking rumors/stories, fake news, character assassinating then this is going to far. This is stupid. I want to watch the games on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. If I wanted to see 2 immature little girls cat fighting and gossiping like they're at a lunch table I would follow my 6th grade niece to school.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Think of one of the most recent hires by the league office, who made leaks and attempts to damage perceived "enemies" a bloodsport in defense of his boss, the 42nd POTUS.

He's the likely culprit.
Oh snap! Lockhart!

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Let's be real. Jerry gives them plenty of ammunition, because he's constantly running his mouth.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
It's a handful of owners & Goodell

I wouldn't put it past, all parties involved to make this something..... Especially with all the negative faces of the NFL of late

Kalyan

Reaction score
That dumb commissioner doesn't even think what kind of message it sends to other 31 owners. He is pushing them into Jerry's camp, good for Jerry