Pretty nervous, I must say. Seahawks D sucks, Wilson is MVP QB

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He may not have too. But yea I think he can as against our defense.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wilson in 5 games averages 170 yards against us, and we never had a strong secondary. So nothing is any different.

Dak 500 yards, Wilson will surpass 170, he gets 195.

Dallas 42 Seattle 17

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
With Griffen going back to his original stance, I feel like the D-Line might improve a bit. If D-Law plays, hopefully he’ll be back to his original stance. Not sure how much it will help, but it’s better than these last 2 games.

Kellen needs to call a game like he did in the last half of the Atlanta game. If he comes out like we did against the Rams.... we’re in VERY big trouble.

aria

Reaction score
We have more offensive weapons and they are currently the worst D in the league, giving up almost 500 yards a game. We win but this will pad a lot of offensive stats for both teams. Receivers, RB’s, TE’s and QB’s will come out looking like All Pro’s.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I just feel like this game is going to come down to who has a better redzone offense/defense. If the Cowboys (or Seahawks) have to settle for field goals, that will be the difference IMO.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Wilson in 5 games averages 170 yards against us, and we never had a strong secondary. So nothing is any different.

Dak 500 yards, Wilson will surpass 170, he gets 195.

Dallas 42 Seattle 17
Bold

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I just feel like this game is going to come down to who has a better redzone offense/defense. If the Cowboys (or Seahawks) have to settle for field goals, that will be the difference IMO.
I like the leg of Greg