Pretty tough schedule next year

Gator88

Reaction score
Our schedule hasn't been easy this year we've beaten two division winners in Pittsburgh who's already wrapped up the AFC North and Green Bay and Detroit, one of which will win the NFC North.
Every team has to face a minimum of 2 division winners though. Facing just 2 makes the opposite point.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Maybe I have to give my wife a hint that the Cowboys will be in the Bay twice next year. Wink, Wink.

ZekeandDestroy

Benched
Reaction score
Glad to see Atlanta on the schedule. I can make at least 1 game next year then. Hour and a half drive to see the Cowboys doesn't happen much around here.

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone that seen Dallas on their schedule thought they were going to face a 4-12 team.
The team you see in 2016 might not be the same team you see in 2017.

jrumann59

Reaction score
How is it tougher than Philly's except two games Dallas will play either GB/Det and Atl, Philly plays Bears and Car seems like wash to me, Car is probably one of the toughest last place teams.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Getting KC, Seattle, SD and possibly GB at home is huge

HOME: NY Giants, Philadelphia, Washington, Los Angeles, Seattle, Kansas City, San Diego, Green Bay/Detroit
AWAY: NY Giants, Philadelphia, Washington, Arizona, San Francisco, Denver, Oakland, Atlanta

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
All I see is a bunch of bums that should be terrified that Dallas is on the schedule. Bet we hast some of them complain about playing us after our bye or something.

I see maybe 1 or 2 losses.

15-1 or 14-2 bet

Shuff

Reaction score
Seriously? I think our schedule this year was harder than that.....
Well, if you look at this years team records you would not be surprised. Compare this years opponents wins to next years opponents and it shows next years schedule is much tougher, but again, football changes year to year. Also, 10 games next year are against teams with above .500 records.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Agreed.

How any of the teams look this season doesn't ensure they'll look that way next season.

Look at the Cowboys they were 4-12 last season and are a 13 win team this season. I'm sure when Romo went down in preseason the teams that saw the Cowboys on their schedule knowing they were stuck with a rookie 4th round pick at QB for at least the first half of the season were probably marking us down as an easy game. Things change from year to year with a lot of teams.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
NFC south is good anyway so all nfc east teams will play a good opponent. NFC north the eagles will MAYBE get an easy game vs the bears. Packers/lions/Vikings will challenge us/ny/Washington. This is a reach. We are prepared for a first place schedule