Price Anyone?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I really want to see what Price can do, he has to have learned our offense by now. Not to complicated run block, run block, run route short of 1st down, punt.

I know he was inactive, but why?

Line up with 4 reciever sets with all 5 alternating. Or just alternate with the recievers and keep Witten in. And when we need someone to get deep in a hurry pull Key and put in Price. Parcells is just not making any sense.

I'm betting Price is regretting signing with the Cowboys.

Just please let the offense loose!!!

I'm "ok" with a 2-2 start but the fact that if we had an agressive coach we would be 4-0 and everybody would be saying "the boys are back." But instead we are last place in our division and that buggs the heck out of me.

Again please just let the offense loose!!!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Who is "Price"?

Does he play for us? Can he play for us?

Or is he some fellow who just cashes a cheque each week?

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
I have no idea what Parcells is even thinking. Bledsoe and Price only hooked up for 1200+ yards and 9 TDs in one of their seasons. Sure would be nice to see them play catch this year.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I bet he tackles as good as Cortez, so put him on Special Teams.
He doesn't have to line up as W.R. let him tackle someone at the 50 yard line.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
panchucko said:
I bet he tackles as good as Cortez, so put him on Special Teams.
He doesn't have to line up as W.R. let him tackle someone at the 50 yard line.

Exactly, at least know that you have him if you need him. I don't think he would even mind that much playing special teams, it beats not playing right?

By the way panchucko congrats on the pick'em league, your dominating.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
cowboyeric8 said:
Just please let the offense loose!!!

Thats what I say. Feels like we're playing the Campo way. We're not playing to win, we're playing not to lose. not taking many chance's. Predictable run on 1st and 2nd, pass on third, and punt on 4th and 3.

Painfully predictable.

DBoys

Reaction score
Another thing run the #$%^#^# offense from the shotgun and give Drew more time to scan the field.

Zman5

Reaction score
We don't even have to go 4 wide. I would just like to see him in the mix. Why can't we rotate the WR like we do DL? All of our 4 WR are capable so why not mix them up? Who
says we have to alwalys go with Key and Glen? Why not have Key and Price in a package? Or Glen and Price. Even Price and Crayton.

It should keep the defenses guessing as well as keep our WRs less tired.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Zman5 said:
We don't even have to go 4 wide. I would just like to see him in the mix. Why can't we rotate the WR like we do DL? All of our 4 WR are capable so why not mix them up? Who
says we have to alwalys go with Key and Glen? Why not have Key and Price in a package? Or Glen and Price. Even Price and Crayton.

It should keep the defenses guessing as well as keep our WRs less tired.

I completly agree with everything you just said. And what some others said above about the shotgun. Not sure how many times we were in shotgun but it seems like just 1 and that was a nice deep ball to Glenn, pure text book.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I'd like to see Price returning kicks.

TT has NO moves whatsoever and guys like Glenn, Julius, and Newman are too valuable to be back there.

If Price is still acclimating, lettim field some kicks. I bet he can shimmy and shake for a few more than TT with a good chance to go house if the blocks get there.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we would just take a shot deep. Look at what happened when we did to Glenn today.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Price might as well just come to our games in an Atlanta uniform. He's catching the same amount of passes as he did from Vick, except he actually got to sniff the field for Atlanta.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I'm an eternal optimist at times. I keep hoping there is some "secret" plan with Price. You know, use him as a surprise weapon against a team like Philadelphia -- an important game coming at a time when Price will 'really' understand the playbook and will have begun re-developing a rhythm with Bledsoe.

But then, looking at the offensive game plan every week, I'm slapped back to reality.

ddh33

Reaction score
The Peerless Price situation has been one of the most disappointing things about this early season. I keep thinking there has to be more room for him in there in some way. I understand you can't take everyone out, but as others mentioned, what about a rotation? I mean, Ratliff suited up today, I believe, but not Price.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
Dale said:
But then, looking at the offensive game plan every week, I'm slapped back to reality.

I think we all have been slapped back to reality. It probably won't happen but Bill Parcells should be roasted by the local media for his game plan against the Raiders. You would've thought that we were facing the #1 defense in football. They sure as heck looked like it today. The game plan showed that Parcells has more faith in his coaching ability than he does his team at this point.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Dallas4ever said:
I think we all have been slapped back to reality. It probably won't happen but Bill Parcells should be roasted by the local media for his game plan against the Raiders. You would've thought that we were facing the #1 defense in football. They sure as heck looked like it today. The game plan showed that Parcells has more faith in his coaching ability than he does his team at this point.

We really did the Raiders a favor by not attacking their porous secondary. I'll never understand why we chose that approach.

This was a defense allowing 300 yards per game through the air, better than only San Francisco. And coming off several good passing performances, we were so cautious that Bledsoe had somewhere under 100 yards passing for the majority of the game, if I'm not mistaken.

Yet, this same defense has been very good against the run.

So we run, run and run some more.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
ddh33 said:
The Peerless Price situation has been one of the most disappointing things about this early season. I keep thinking there has to be more room for him in there in some way. I understand you can't take everyone out, but as others mentioned, what about a rotation? I mean, Ratliff suited up today, I believe, but not Price.

I'm with you. No way I would've thought that Price wouldn't be getting any playing time at this point.