Price is right?

Verdict

Reaction score
Does the pick up of Price the big NT/1 Tech we got from the Packers indicate a change in philosophy? We have been begging for a true space eating NT for some time. Does this guy foot the bill? Are we shifting gears?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does the pick up of Price the big NT/1 Tech we got from the Packers indicate a change in philosophy? We have been begging for a true space eating NT for some time. Does this guy foot the bill? Are we shifting gears?
Excellent question.

The practice squad DT Ash is even bigger at 6-3, 333.

M.Collins is also bigger than most Marinelli DTs at 6-2, 311 and he a 3tech.

I think the front office might be pushing for more size despite Marinelli preferring 1techs that are about 300 pounds.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My guess is it's less about weight and more about the physical traits he wants from the one techs. I hope this guy's a fit the way Paea is a fit here.

waving monkey

Reaction score
extremely strong and agile first
weight might be a factor I don't know just my opinion

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think they were just ready to move on from Thornton and saw a young guy they like better.

John813

Reaction score
As long as he isn't Hayden bad, then it was a good waiver pick-up.

Think Rod may of liked the 300lb guys cause they had the traits he wanted but without the size, but lately we have found some guys that have those traits but also have some more mass.

think last he wanted was a fat plugger who just occupied space but had no push/agility.

jmo

Verdict

Reaction score
Excellent question.

The practice squad DT Ash is even bigger at 6-3, 333.

M.Collins is also bigger than most Marinelli DTs at 6-2, 311 and he a 3tech.

I think the front office might be pushing for more size despite Marinelli preferring 1techs that are about 300 pounds.

It sure looks as though the organization may be coming around to a way of thinking that some of us have been advocating for some time.