PrimeTime vid

mperfection

Reaction score
Keep 'em comin Calico! I loved this game, although it was the game that Sanders first injured his big toe. He was superb in this game!

JDSmith

Reaction score
calico said:
Here is one Sanders vid. Another one is being worked on right now.

PrimeTime
Very nice. It's funny that even though he was badly limping on that run back he was still faster than anyone else out there.

mperfection

Reaction score
Hey Calico,

I just had this thought - do you think you might run into copyright problems by posting these clips. You know the old NFL sig line: "This broadcast is the property of the NFL and the (insert home team)". No replay is permitted without the express, written consent of the NFL and the (insert home team)".

What do you think?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I request....

I believe it was against the Steelers in our last superbowl.

When Larry Allen pulled and just knocked Greg Lloyd back a mile.

That may be one of my favorite plays as I was watching the game with a Steelers fan that kept talking about how bad a man Greg was.

I am feeling very lucky to have JDSmith (DOGO) and now Calico to provide this board with great video clips.

Thanks for that guys and keep up the great work.

TheHustler

Reaction score
i think thats more for public showings or making money off the video. the nfl doesnt care that you have recordings of games.

calico

Reaction score
^^It is a possibility. I have posted vids before and never had a problem. I have seen alot of videos posted all over the internet as well.

I never keep them up on my server long anyway, and I make no profit from it. These vids will be down in a few days when I reload my server.

calico

Reaction score
I will work on this week:

70's stuff
Superbowl 30 highlights
More Deion stuff
and some more current cowboys stuff.

novadog

Reaction score
Current Cowboys stuff?

I request those stupendous underthrown QC Balls.

I keed I keed.

Anyways I would like a vid of the 1 great run Hambrick had all season against the Skins were he actually juked the safety onto the ground.

:)

--nova

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I request....

I believe it was against the Steelers in our last superbowl.

When Larry Allen pulled and just knocked Greg Lloyd back a mile.

That may be one of my favorite plays as I was watching the game with a Steelers fan that kept talking about how bad a man Greg was.

I am feeling very lucky to have JDSmith (DOGO) and now Calico to provide this board with great video clips.

Thanks for that guys and keep up the great work.

BP...GREAT play....Allen pulled from his RG spot....to his left and totally demolished Lloyd...early in the game...I'd say that was a statement block.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Dang, I loved Deion when he was here. He brought excitement. I didn't like him too much on the 9ers or Falcons but when he was here, he was one of my fav's. Can't wait till you get more out.

calico

Reaction score
I really miss not having to worry about his side of the field when he played.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Me too, just one half of the field was taken care of. That's crazy, that's why I respect and liked this guy so much. Oh well, all good things must come to an end. :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I request:

"Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Gone Wild"...

Thank you in advance...

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I request:

"Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Gone Wild"...

Thank you in advance...
The Spring Break Uncensored Edition. :D

Reed

Reaction score
Deon looks really slow for some reason. Newman looks much faster than Deon did in that clip. Even though hes limping hes still slow. I remember when Ty law picked off Mcnair and he was limping whole time when he took it to the house for 60 yards. He was still fast with his limp. Not to nock on Deon but he looks slow in that video.

calico

Reaction score
I might have some cheerleader stuff to upload, just not what we would all want ;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
calico said:
I might have some cheerleader stuff to upload, just not what we would all want ;)

Every little bit helps... as we all have wild imaginations here...
dance.gif