Pro Bowl game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

links18

Reaction score
I am old enough to remember when the Pro Bowl was actually sort of taken seriously. Guys are straight loafing it out there. Another modern NFL embarassment.

Dre11

Reaction score
Dak is going to save this loser Garrett again..watch

The sane people will be calling plays so Dak ain't saving anybody.watch. anybody using this as some indictments either way is a fool.

Chill35

Reaction score
Still don't understand why Garrett was picked. Did they see something we haven't seen in 9 seasons?
Has a head coach ever coached the Pro Bowl and then been fired during the offseason immediately afterwards?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
0iuYNJ1.jpg

Kellen Moore's Pro Bowl offense looks badly unimaginative and unimpressive so far. Sporting a goose egg at Halftime. Not good.

Dak is a big boy compared to other NFC Pro Bowl teammates running beside him into the tunnel.
17-0 , looks like the Indy game , LOL

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I am old enough to remember when the Pro Bowl was actually sort of taken seriously. Guys are straight loafing it out there. Another modern NFL embarassment.
The touch football aspect of it doesn’t help either. Really weird to watch this.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Witten again proves his rookieness...

"Ebron was his [Patrick Mahomes] guy all year.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wilson had to experience such a downgrade from having Caroll coach him to having Garrett coach him. I know it's the Pro bowl but still

Status
Not open for further replies.