Pro day results

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here's a few

star running back Chris “Beanie” Wells ran faster than expected at today’s Pro Day workout in Columbus, Ohio, turning in swift times between 4.34 and 4.46 seconds in front of 29 NFL teams, according to Tony Pauline of SI.com.
Afterward, Wells credited hard work late into the night for his progress on his start.
Per the article, Buckeyes standout cornerback Malcolm Jenkins’ time of 4.46 to 4.53 seconds wasn’t impressive. It was described as him running “poorly,” since Ohio State is considered to have an extremely fast surface.
Following the workout, Jenkins “seemed resigned that he’ll likely make the move to safety in the NFL,” Pauline reports.
Meanwhile, linebacker James Laurinitis ran times between 4.68 and 4.78 seconds as wide receiver Brian Robiskie ran a 4.47.

=========================================

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It's always a concern when you time at OSU. It's been a contention for year that OSU has a fast track. Doesn't matter I suppose. Teams who are looking at these players will probably bring them in to time anyway.

RS12

Reaction score
future bust. guys that are hurt all the time in college, usually follow suit in pros.

dmoore

Reaction score
I have the feeling James Laurinitis is going to be a monumental failure at the NFL level. I think in 5 years you're going to be seeing him in the WWE. I'm not a giant fan of Robiskie either.