News: Pro Football Focus unveil their first draft board of 2016

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Right now there isn't a QB in the 2016 Draft worth a Top 10 Choice. Or certainly as the end of the College Season concluded, but after the Combine the rants will be outta control because there are some 2nd and even 3rd tier QBs currently, that will stack up closely to the top 3 within a week.

Get ready to have your socks blown off by Lynch. He's gonna make all the throws that make scouts drool.....;)

fishspill

Reaction score
Get ready to have your socks blown off by Lynch. He's gonna make all the throws that make scouts drool.....;)

I get the impression that the only concern about him is smarts. Personal visits with teams will be make or break.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is this all metric based?

If so probably not the most effective way to evaluate prospects, but an interesting take none the less

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
I think he will be the most consistent QB at the combine.

....as for arm strength and the ability to make the NFL throws, unlike most years, there is no shortage of those Cannon type Arms in the 2016 Draft, make no mistake this is the year of the developmental QB.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Based on this, we be stupid not picking up a top ranked QB with our pick. And with our 2nd round pick a DT that helps collapse that pocket or a CB that slipped.

What happens if Goff and Wentz are both off the board at 4, do we reach for Lynch?

btcutter

Reaction score
What happens if Goff and Wentz are both off the board at 4, do we reach for Lynch?

Depending on what our scouts say. I am not reaching for Lynch if my scouts have him as late 1st rounder. Then I go to my board and see who's rated the highest and pick accordingly. Hopefully Ramsey is still there.

If I don't get a QB in round 1 then it's unlikely I am picking one up in 2nd/3rd or 4th because I just don't see anyone that's worth it besides the top 3. AND this draft is deep at our position of need DL and CB I will devote majority of my resources to shoring up the defense and maybe a RB.