Twitter: Pro personnel guy: Steel is the most improved player on the Cowboy's roster

Tussinman

Reaction score
yeah man you are right. All Diggs did was go from #2 to #1. You nailed this one man. You just keep making great point after great point.
Yep, funny how it's not rocket science ? A really good starter with 1st round talent becoming an all-pro player the next season isn't as big of a difference as a practice squad hopeful becoming a solid starter at a premier position all in 12 months

It's not even a great point, it's literally basic elementary school level logic ( we don't have a dumb fanbase, I think they can piece this together without too much trouble)

JBS

Reaction score
Yep, funny how it's not rocket science ? A really good starter with 1st round talent becoming an all-pro player the next season isn't as big of a difference as a practice squad hopeful becoming a solid starter at a premier position all in 12 months

It's not even a great point, it's literally basic elementary school level logic ( we don't have a dumb fanbase, I think they can piece this together without too much trouble)

yep, we have guys going all pro on defense every second year. True that.

Tussinman

Reaction score
oh we don’t. Didn’t think so.
Yes because that was the point of this thread (improvement). Going from great to elite of course isn't going to be as drastic as hopefull practice squad jag to solid starter at a premier position.

I think our fan base is capable of basic logic, if not I'll pray for them (considering that eight people just in this thread alone are in agreement with me I don't think there will be too many people I have to pray for)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I read a tweet that clued himself to Zack Martin during the off-season. Guess it's paying off big-time......

Throwing this in (lol)

That is NOT the process he learned from Garrett. He's grown too big for his britches and forgotten his upbringing.

nathanlt

Reaction score
risen always gotta come in and straighten these people out.

I forgot about that... it's been an enjoyable visit to Cowboyszone with risen on ignore... Try it for a while... you won't miss his contributions at all.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Diggs, Steele? Who cares? They are both doing great.

Right, it's wonderful to debate the better jump, a free agent who becomes an above average starter, or a 2nd round draft pick who's on the verge of breaking all time NFL records through the first half of the season... Let the debate rage all year, as far as I'm concerned.