zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
What will Mami think???

82236905-13175245-image-m-83_1709934059954.jpg

She was part of it

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts of how WM40 went?
It was cool. Somewhat predictable minus the Priest cash in.

I did expect somewhat of a double turn where the Bloodline rules thing was going to be a swerve and all beat down Reigns.

Now, i think the beat down will still happen since WWE did sign new family members which will give Reigns time off. The Rock can still be a leader through “backstage” and video interviews without having to be there.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's everyone's thoughts of how WM40 went?
Overall, I loved it. It’s more evidence to me of just how well they’re doing and that ‘pro wrestling is back!’ now that Vince is gone.

Night Two was much better than Night One in my opinion.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was cool. Somewhat predictable minus the Priest cash in.

I did expect somewhat of a double turn where the Bloodline rules thing was going to be a swerve and all beat down Reigns.

Now, i think the beat down will still happen since WWE did sign new family members which will give Reigns time off. The Rock can still be a leader through “backstage” and video interviews without having to be there.
A lot of people seem to have that same opinion about Reigns being taken out.

I’m not sure about that, but I definitely expect the Bloodline to expand.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Night 2 definitely better than night 1
Thought the Main Event of night 2 was probably one of the best productions they've done in awhile. I was worried with no rules, it'd be one thing after another, but they kept it short, sweet and huge pops for that part.

Top 5 matches of the two nights in order for me:

1. Cody vs Roman - night 2
2. Gunther vs Sammy - night 1
3. Paul vs Orton vs Owens - night 2
4. Rollins vs Drew - night 2
5. 6 Team Tag Ladder match

Rock/Roman vs Cody/Seth would have been up there too, if it was about 10-15 mins shorter.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Night 2 definitely better than night 1
Thought the Main Event of night 2 was probably one of the best productions they've done in awhile. I was worried with no rules, it'd be one thing after another, but they kept it short, sweet and huge pops for that part.

Top 5 matches of the two nights in order for me:

1. Cody vs Roman - night 2
2. Gunther vs Sammy - night 1
3. Paul vs Orton vs Owens - night 2
4. Rollins vs Drew - night 2
5. 6 Team Tag Ladder match

Rock/Roman vs Cody/Seth would have been up there too, if it was about 10-15 mins shorter.
I loved how they handled the Bloodline interference. You knew it was coming, but they waited on it until the end portion of the match, building anticipation.

And then when each interfered, they were taken out, building up to the amazing finish.

WWE now has tons of new directions to go, moving forward. Arguably every bit as important as the show itself.

I can’t wait for RAW tonight, it should be epic!

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I forgot about night 2, but I did tune in for a few matches night 1. The Uso vs Uso match did nothing for me. The 6 women's tag was good but too short. The Sami match was a fun watch.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In my opinion, the Uso’s match was easily the very worst one on the card. Not worthy of a spot on Wrestlemania.
Was pretty disappointed in their match. No emotion at all - just super kick after super kick

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In my opinion, the Uso’s match was easily the very worst one on the card. Not worthy of a spot on Wrestlemania.
There were a couple of stinkers and this was probably the biggest one.

Now had they got back together as a tag team again, that is HUGE news.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There were a couple of stinkers and this was probably the biggest one.

Now had they got back together as a tag team again, that is HUGE news.
I’m wondering if it plays out that way. Jimmy certainly needs Jey, but Jey is doing very well on his own right now.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m wondering if it plays out that way. Jimmy certainly needs Jey, but Jey is doing very well on his own right now.
Doesn't look like it's going to happen. You are right about Jey. Jimmy hasn't been at the same level he was when he tagged with Jey.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn't look like it's going to happen. You are right about Jey. Jimmy hasn't been at the same level he was when he tagged with Jey.
We’ll see. It looks like Jimmy got his walking papers from the Bloodline. And Jey was asked about him on Monday night as well. And they split up the tag belts. And the Draft is coming up…

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tough to see Rhea injured. Some are speculating she's pregnant, but I'd doubt they'd have her retain the title at WM if that was the case.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tough to see Rhea injured. Some are speculating she's pregnant, but I'd doubt they'd have her retain the title at WM if that was the case.
VERY tough. Easily one of the top 2 women in WWE. She suffered a AC Joint sprain which typically takes 4-6 weeks to regain mobility and up to 3 months for full recovery. Plus and needed rehab and back into wrestling shape. It wouldn't surprise me if we don't see her until the Royal Rumble. I sure hope not!