problem with PM's

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea why I cant PM anyone? I've sent messages out to a few people but they are not responding, nor are the showing up in me sent box...what is the deal?

David

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
Anyone have an idea why I cant PM anyone? I've sent messages out to a few people but they are not responding, nor are the showing up in me sent box...what is the deal?

David

I don't know about the responding part, but the reason they aren't showing up in your sent box is because the default has been changed to not save a copy in your sent folder. you have to select to save a copy now in the advanced options below the message field. This is keeping our boxes from filling up so quickly when we have a 50 message max.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I don't know about the responding part, but the reason they aren't showing up in your sent box is because the default has been changed to not save a copy in your sent folder. you have to select to save a copy now in the advanced options below the message field. This is keeping our boxes from filling up so quickly when we have a 50 message max.

ahhh...got it!

thanks CP

David

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One other thing to keep in mind.

Even if you do not click the save to the sent folder option...you can always click the request receipt window that pops up.

If you do this then you should see a link by your inbox area that says confirmed and unconfirmed....click that link and it will show you which ones have been opened by the person you sent it to, and which ones have not.

BTW...

:skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins:

I am still happy...sorry.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
ahhh...got it!

thanks CP

David

Sorry David... it's all my fault...

Well... I'm not really sorry... ;)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I have a problem with pms...noone pms me...:bang2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tio said:
I have a problem with pms...noone pms me...:bang2:

Someone told me privately that they like talking to you....but you smell strongly of old bologna left out in the sun.

:p

Actually...check your PMs.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Someone told me privately that they like talking to you....but you smell strongly of old bologna left out in the sun.

:p

Actually...check your PMs.

Don't you know how cruel it is to get someone's hopes up like that.. and it wasn't old bologna left out in the sun... it was liverwurst.... :tongue:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
Don't you know how cruel it is to get someone's hopes up like that.. and it wasn't old bologna left out in the sun... it was liverwurst.... :tongue:

Ughh....liverwurst.

Oh...I have heard you smell like pimento loaf. :p

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Ughh....liverwurst.

Oh...I have heard you smell like pimento loaf. :p

Well, you heard wrong... I smell like peaches n cream .. you were the pimento loaf

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
Well, you heard wrong... I smell like peaches n cream .. you were the pimento loaf

Peaches and Cream?....Peaches and Herb maybe (I know you are old enough to remember that dynamic duo lol).

No I do not smell like Pimento loaf....however at times I smell like backdoor love gas.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Peaches and Cream?....Peaches and Herb maybe (I know you are old enough to remember that dynamic duo lol).

No I do not smell like Pimento loaf....however at times I smell like backdoor love gas.

Peaches and Herb??? Now that is just way too cruel.

And if you are :gassy2: I would suggest laying off the black-eyed peas for New Years