Problems accessing site

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm being dumb here, but if I type in www.cowboyszone.com, I can't get anything to pull up. I have to type new.cowboyszone.com to get here.

Is that the case now or am I doing something wrong?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Sorry if I'm being dumb here, but if I type in www.cowboyszone.com, I can't get anything to pull up. I have to type new.cowboyszone.com to get here.

Is that the case now or am I doing something wrong?

Have you cleared your DNS since the server change-over?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Have you cleared your DNS since the server change-over?

If not he can also try cleaning out his cookies, temp files (or Cache depending on Browser) and history...then reboot.

I never did the DNS flush and just cleaned out those areas I spoke about in Firefox...I also use Windows washer on a daily basis....and I did not have any trouble with the puter at home or at work getting on the site.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
Ferris Beuller, you're my hero!

;)

Thanx TB (and BP too!)

Well me and trick were talking via PMs about how you made us mad the other day so we jinxed your puter....but then felt bad about it and decided to help you out. :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well me and trick were talking via PMs about how you made us mad the other day so we jinxed your puter....but then felt bad about it and decided to help you out. :D

Shame on you! I've been crawling up the freaking wall over the past two days because I couldn't access the site. I had to take it out on my wife. :eek: