Process through the pain

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
fellow freaks--- we should decree the next 48 hours only painful and disparaging remarks concerning

anything cowboys....none of the wishy washy...oh we still have last quarter of season and we are still in

first place stuff....Jones and Garrett are nothing less than stage 4 cancer for cowboys...and when you

got stage 4 cancer it is very painful and we aint patting anyone on the back for anything right now

I have never been this disgusted and sick of my cowboy team...i looked over and all my Platinums

turned to aluminum....so no more plats until we get a new head coach ( at very least )

RodeoJake

Reaction score
fellow freaks--- we should decree the next 48 hours only painful and disparaging remarks concerning

anything cowboys....none of the wishy washy...oh we still have last quarter of season and we are still in

first place stuff....Jones and Garrett are nothing less than stage 4 cancer for cowboys...and when you

got stage 4 cancer it is very painful and we aint patting anyone on the back for anything right now

I have never been this disgusted and sick of my cowboy team...i looked over and all my Platinums

turned to aluminum....so no more plats until we get a new head coach ( at very least )

I think your platinums turned to rust.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have never in my life been able to process the Cowboys failures...

Kid- cried
Teen- extreme negativity ( affected my mood)
Adult- same as before to a lower degree

Current... I just don’t give a $;$:!:
Just gotta remember it's only a game, of which you have no control, and therefore no reason to feel personally embarrassed when they suck like a cheap crack*****.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
There are 4 stages of cancer.

Our locker room is at a stage 4. There will be no processing the pain if the pain is not stopped at its source. The pain will continue if the true problem is ignored. We need to cut this roster until the cancerous source floats to the surface and admits who they are. Until then, cut, trade, fire, and release whoever you have to. Time to clean this locker room up. Show the players that no one is safe. Time to stop playing Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse and start playing real football. This is ridiculous.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Copy that GORCO! and it's heavily pitted oxide encrusted aluminum betting stock you're playing with Too,there BROUGHAMo_O

* Spotted it right outta' the gate, during that GREEN BAY match-up, yessir*

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Please interpret......

shabazz

Reaction score
Copy that GORCO! and it's heavily pitted oxide encrusted aluminum betting stock you're playing with Too,there BROUGHAMo_O

* Spotted it right outta' the gate, during that GREEN BAY match-up, yessir*

Couldn’t have said any more eloquently myself!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Well at least something good came out of this. :grin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I have never in my life been able to process the Cowboys failures...

Kid- cried
Teen- extreme negativity ( affected my mood)
Adult- same as before to a lower degree

Current... I just don’t give a $;$:!:
I know I was crying when I had "bet my guns" on em' around age 10 & Commanders fan dad called in the marker 1 second after preseason regulation game clock had EXPIREDo_O

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Staubacher

Reaction score
Seeing a billionaire team owner and GM come out of the locker room crying after yet another humiliating loss has me about finished off as a fan.
By far the lowest point of my 47 year love affair with this team.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
you have fun with it, we ll humor you. no one should be mad because you have more excitement in you.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

You've been amusing to a point but referring to the Cowboys' failures as "stage 4 cancer" is just silly.

It's a game, played by people we don't know. Cancer is a whole other matter.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You've been amusing to a point but referring to the Cowboys' failures as "stage 4 cancer" is just silly.

It's a game, played by people we don't know. Cancer is a whole other matter.
* I thought pretty much the same as well ,Jake, tho, it struck me more so to be in extremely poor form & fashionably distasteful,yet, just diverted my view away while hurdling over it,,,and was successful in quickly leaving it in the "wake" of my forgotten past travels,,,er,,, till you ripped the scab off of it,,,so,,, just letting you know,,, thanks a pant-load fer' that post,palo_O