Programming Alerts: Sat 2 pm, Dallas Cowboys Year Book...more *Merge*

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Fans, Saturday on the 9th, mark your calendar, will be Dallas Cowboys year book.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Mark your calendar fans, Saturday at 8 pm should be on fox channel with sports, I think 51 in east texas will be countdown to kickoff, then the football game. Enjoy joe

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Moderator, could you put a sticky on this till Saturday evening, so will keep fresh and cowboys fans, will know when it is coming up to view, record, etc.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
fans dont forget tonight about 10:30 pm on FSN or FSSW, should be cowboys training camp. As i understand it, every sunday night suppose to be kinda special and roundup of the whole week.

Have fun, joe

Bizwah

Reaction score
Hey Joe....The last few links you put up work for me.

Thanks.

and thanks for the recaps. Those have been nice.

I'll make sure to watch this....unfortunately stupid DirectTV screwed up my HD order...waited for more than two months...and my HD won't be hooked up to my new TV until the 11th.

So I'll miss the game in HD.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dc will post the video in the morning, a couple of notes

first some more good footage of cbs, wrs and linemen,

chris canty was on and they had him miced up, pretty good line scrimmage stuff to me

jason garrett was asked what surprise player would you say, and he said rb coleman, does some pretty good things

steward def coordinator singled out as usual bradie james and tank johnson, but mentioned scandrick along with olbesby

jerry jones was on and talked about depth of team, and generally you cant trade players, teams wait on you to waive them, but not with miami having the first shot at waiver wire, that teams now might be willing to trade with dallas, maybe even miami since jerry again mentioned good relationship with jeff ireland and parcells, so look for some trades possiblities this year;

showed barber with his big hit too;

just some tidbits tonight, getting sleepy

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Here are some more programming alerts,

First, if you have HD, Cowboys practices, I think 3 coming up this week on NFL Network

Second, Wed night at 9 pm on Hard Knocks on HBO will be Cowboys series starting;

Third, this could change alittle due to rangers live games or Houston Astros thing and live interchange, but at 10:30 on FSN supposedl will be DFW sports beat with brady tinker, every monday night as you probably know by now has a new show and on thursdays
Brady airs rebroacasts on Tues, Wed, Fridays etc.

Then, right after DFW sports beat will be cowboys roundup. Sometimes, like last night, cowboys roundup comes back on at 1:30 am and 6:30 am, but dont count on that. If for some reason, after rangers live etc, and they cut out dfew sports beat, it airs again at 12 pm.

as you probably have seen, DC has already posted podcasts of Jenkins, Felix Jones, Matrellus Bennett TE and Spears.

oh yeah, DC our super podcaster most likely will post the podcast up, i will try to do some recaps for those that cant view the podcasts. All this week will be more interviews with Cowboy players on KTBB. Again, thats 600 am if you cant get the tv show from 4:07 pm to 7 pm, the 7th will be smoakys last day at camp, so enjoy. I expect for those wanting to know, possiibly wade phillips and jerry jones in for an interview before somaky breaks camp.

Finally, I posted on another program alert about Dallas Cowboys year book Saturday at 2 pm and Countdown to Cowboys kickoff with mickey and jerry at 8 pm on Fox on that same saturday.

If you like lots of nfl year book on other teams they will be broadcasted all this starting week, just look and check your tv guide section.

Thats all i know of right now, enjoy,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dont forget fans, tonight about 10:30 will be FSN cowboys training camp with brad and nate

tomorrow night at 9 will be hard knocks

sat at 2 will be cowboys yearbook for 2007

and starting at 8 will be countdown to kickoff, then cowboys game, should be on 51 in east tx

game will be on nfl network too, not sure what correct time though;

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
the rangers game is stil going on, so might get the fsn cowboys training camp, but it will be later than 10:30, so i will try to do a recap tomorrow,

also, DC does a great podcast on it too,

and dont forget, nfl network has been showing a commercial on the famous Hail Mary Pass from roger staubach to drew pearson, i just found it i think

its not listed, but they are showing some type of game from 7 to 9 on nfl network tomorrow

on the commercial on nfl network, they are saying classic game tomrrow night at 8, so eastern time would be at 7,

for those that might want to check it out,