News: Projected Starters in NFC East

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The easy part for the Comancheros is that they can only go up, lol......and their new qb ain't no joke
At least they broke free of Danny boy. They have hope. We have Mr. Moneybags waiting in the wings.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The easy part for the Comancheros is that they can only go up, lol......and their new qb ain't no joke
Yeah i been picking them to be decent the last 3 years and been wrong every year. I’m gonna assume they will be good again this year….might actually happen.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
We laugh at Washington, but both those guys are plus pass players. Our #2 and #4 sack leaders last year, both playing on limited snaps. I have to believe that secondary of theirs gives up some big plays this season, but that front seven looks really good. I'd be shocked if DQ had the same issues against the run that he had in Dallas with those DTs and LBs.
Easy to be plus pass rushers when everyone is worried about other people beating them. That won't happen in Washington.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Easy to be plus pass rushers when everyone is worried about other people beating them. That won't happen in Washington.
Tell that to the rest of our roster. Do we have a true sack threat outside of Parsons? OSA flashes at times and can bring some pressure but rarely gets home. Dlaw is pretty similar. Williams is one to keep an eye on as he could be a sleeper for 10 sacks but is very hot/cold.

This is the area I really worry about for this team in 2024. We’ve downgraded our pass rush pretty significantly. If they can improve against the run and force a lot of those 3rd and 7+ situations it should be fine, but that does feel like a big if right now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
homers going to homer
really that's what you got??

how about this Debbie Downers are gonna be debbie's, negative nannies are gonna be nannies, I mean the haters going to be haters.... :facepalm: Well look how easy that is to have your own opinion and state your own things whether they're true or not but yeah we're not part of your club so we're homers yeah I got it and we consider you all the above^^^

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Tell that to the rest of our roster. Do we have a true sack threat outside of Parsons? OSA flashes at times and can bring some pressure but rarely gets home. Dlaw is pretty similar. Williams is one to keep an eye on as he could be a sleeper for 10 sacks but is very hot/cold.

This is the area I really worry about for this team in 2024. We’ve downgraded our pass rush pretty significantly. If they can improve against the run and force a lot of those 3rd and 7+ situations it should be fine, but that does feel like a big if right now.
I mean it's all set up for sam Williams to hopefully make a leap and if he can't we are on Kneeland to have a good rookie season. The depth isn't there this year sadly unless someone steps up. I agree that it could be a big problem.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I mean it's all set up for sam Williams to hopefully make a leap and if he can't we are on Kneeland to have a good rookie season. The depth isn't there this year sadly unless someone steps up. I agree that it could be a big problem.
I hope he can make that leap, the dude certainly has the physical skills to do so. He's the guy that its sometimes painful to watch as hes this very athletic 6'4" 260lbs prototype DE that you feel sky is the limit for, but has just sat in mediocrity so far. Kneeland I'm not too optimistic on at least from a year 1 pass rush standpoint. Total guess but I would assume he gets heavy 1st down snaps with Micah moving off the ball more and subbed out for Williams on passing downs. If he racks up 4-5 sacks with decent pressure rates I think it would be a major win. I would have to think he's not getting into the passing down rotation too often unless the injury bug hits the Dline hard. 2 sacks last year in the MAC tells me he has a long way to go in that department.

Flamma

Reaction score
It is set up for both of them to have success. The major concern for any offense has to be Parsons.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
really that's what you got??

how about this Debbie Downers are gonna be debbie's, negative nannies are gonna be nannies, I mean the haters going to be haters.... :facepalm: Well look how easy that is to have your own opinion and state your own things whether they're true or not but yeah we're not part of your club so we're homers yeah I got it and we consider you all the above^^^
yawn