Projecting Cowboys Depth Chart

timb2

Reaction score
QB----------------Prescott------------Rush,-----------------M.White
FB-----------------Olawale,-----------R.Smith--------------Chunn
RB-----------------Elliott---------------D.Jackson----------Weber
WR1-----------------Cooper-----------Gallup--------------Lenoir--------J.Johnson------
WR2-----------------Hurns-------------N.Brown-----------D. Smith------C.Wilson------Guyton
WR3-----------------Cobb--------------Austin---------------Pollard---------R.Davis
TE1-------------------Witten-------------Jarwin
TE2--------------------Schultz-----------Gathers----------McElroy
LT---------------------T. Smith------------Fleming------------Hyatt
LG-------------------C.Williams---------Sua Fila-------------Allen JR.
C----------------------Fredrick-------------Looney-----------Redmond
RG---------------------Z.Martin-----------McGovern--------Wichmann
RT-----------------------L.Collins---------Campos-------------Knight------------Puni

RDE----------------------Crawford---------Quinn------------Charlton------------J.Jackson
RDT-----------------------A.Woods-------Hill-------------------Soto---------------Wise
LDT-----------------------M.Collins-------C.Covington--------Ross-------------R.Walker
LDE-----------------------Lawrence------Hyder---------------Armstrong--------Jelks
WOLB---------------------Lee-------------March Dillard-------Hall---------------Quiero
MLB--------------------Vander Esch-----Covington---------Phillips-------------Gifford
SOLB----------------------J.Smith---------J.Thomas----------Dowell
CB1---------------------B.Jones------------A.Brown------------Olumba
CB2------------------------Awuzie----------M.Jackson----------DeCoud
Nickel--------------------J.Lewis-----------X.Woods-------------Westry
FS-------------------------Iioka--------------D.Thompson-------Showers---------Goodwin
SS-------------------------Heath-------------Frazier----------------Holmes----------

P--------------------------C.Jones-----------Redfern
K---------------------------Maher
LS-----------------------LaDoucuer--------D.Scott

Suspended or Retirement for being a Bonehead------Gregory--------Irving

timb2

Reaction score
That is 83 and 84 if we have to carry Randy Gregory too....That means 6 more UDFAs or free Agents are possible going into training camp,90 is the limit

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I am interested to see if the Boys make a jump with the influx of talent. I have concerns with a few players on the chart due to health. D-Law, M. Collins, L. Collins, Frederick, Lee and Byron Jones. What you have projected is great but these injuries may turn the roster upside down.

I have my fingers crossed that everyone will be ready at the start of the season. The offense will only be better with Cobb and Pollard. The defense looked stellar last season up until the Rams game. Crap, I forgot about the Colts game. That is just a drunk memory now. The additional talent on defense will catapult a great defense into the best in the league.

Go Dallas!!!

Whoa, and Pollard will be a vast improvement over Beasley in the return game.

Last edited:

J817

Reaction score
D Jackson? What is the third time the charm? They spent a forth on their new Dunbar. Pollard takes that spot.

I think Rod Smith is invited to camp but is cut in favor of Weber.

I’m a little confused on how you have your WRs setup. Gallup will be starting on the other side of Cooper. With Cobb inside.

Woods is starting at FS. Lioka is battling with Heath.

Idk about the J Lewis as your starting nickel. Richards doesn’t appear to be a huge fan. I think Brown takes that spot.

Everything else is gravy

J817

Reaction score
Rod Smith isn't even a camp body right now. He's an unsigned free agent. The Bengals worked him out last week.

He can still be signed off the street. It happens every training camp. You will see random names being signed as fill ins. Smith can be one of those.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He can still be signed off the street. It happens every training camp. You will see random names being signed as fill ins. Smith can be one of those.
Younger, hungrier and cheaper are out there now still.

J817

Reaction score
Younger, hungrier and cheaper are out there now still.

Agreed, I don’t think he makes the team. I’m just saying it’s possible they sign him for familiarity sake. Like they did Darius last year.