Proof that Football needs to start NOW!

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
ESPN has been showing the US Open of Competitive Eating as of late. It came on earlier today.

Since when did eating become a sport? If it is one, then I must be the champion.

Are you ready for football?

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
ESPN has been showing the US Open of Competitive Eating as of late. It came on earlier today.

Since when did eating become a sport? If it is one, then I must be the champion.

Are you ready for football?
this time of year they are hard up for any real sports info. Camp is just getting started so not a lot of news yet. Other than that they have baseball which ranks right along with competative eating as far as I am concerned.

Roughneck

Reaction score

Is that guy actually wearing face paint? Looks a little bit like old school Ultimate Warrior.

Oh and ESPN has been known to show Spelling Bees ( :confused: ), so I've never been one to take their programming too seriously.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Roughneck said:

Is that guy actually wearing face paint? Looks a little bit like old school Ultimate Warrior.

Oh and ESPN has been known to show Spelling Bees ( :confused: ), so I've never been one to take their programming too seriously.
Well ESPN originally stood for "Entertainment & Sports Programming Network". Maybe they find spelling bee's and eating contest entertaining...cause it ain't sports.

scottsp

Reaction score
July is an absolute wasteland of sports inactivity. It's the worst of the worst. I hate this time of year.

Until yesterday. :)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Obviously, this "competition" would have been more interesting if the contestants had been forced to eat those dishes which are served up on Fear Factor. :rolleyes:

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
All i have to say is that its boring as hell without foOtball! kant wait to se da' boyz...

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing.....

The sad thing is that I actually watched it to see how many that Japanese kid could eat.

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
By the way what do they eat? hahahaha . I havent actually seen the ''eating contest'' thing....