Prophets of Game Mock + question

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Prophets of Game came out with their Mock and it looked fairly normal except for one glaring omission--the RBs dropped significantly. It seems nuts--no Jonathan Stewart in Rd1 OR 2, mendenhall dropping all the way to #27, and only 3 RBs taken in the 1st 2 rounds combined. Good grief!

Check it out and then answer me this: If the DBs were going fast and only one RB had been taken by the time we get to pick #22, what do we do?
Risk it and grab Mendenhall or Stewart (not knowing Stewart continues to fall)? Or grab the best CB available and hope one of the two (or another RB) is there at #28?

http://www.prophetsofgame.com/pages/2008_mockdraft_one.html

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
no Jonathan Stewart in Rd1 OR 2, mendenhall dropping all the way to #27

That being said there's no point in me even wasting my time looking at it, if I were you I'd mark down that website as complete JUNK and would NEVER even bother clicking on it ever again!

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
not gonna happen: I'd take Stewart or Mendenhall at 22 and call it a successful draft

DFWJC

Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;2037333 said:
not gonna happen: I'd take Stewart or Mendenhall at 22 and call it a successful draft

I'm with you. But check out many of the latest Mocks and at least Stewart is falling fast.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Given the depth of quality running backs in this draft, it wouldn't be out of the question to see some of those with first round grades slip. That might end up working in Dallas's favor with that 22nd pick. A likely scenario, probably not, but certainly a possibility.