Props-Dak Prescott played perfect in the 2nd half

With 51 seconds left on the clock, at the 13yard line, they should have called a run play. Houston didn't have any TO's left, but we did. I want us to leave less then 24 seconds in that situation.
You wanna leave as little time on the clock as possible, but scoring the TD comes first. It gets harder to reach the endzone in long goal line situations, and you're always a hold or false start penalty away from having to settle for 3 like what happened in Brazil.
 
I got a question for you. Are you happy the Cowboys won? We put together a solid team win yesterday. I have yet to see you post anything positive about a good solid team win by the Cowboys yesterday.

Your posts kinda seem a little bitter. You weren't happy our team stepped up and got it done yesterday?
Answer: Yes, I'm happy we won. But I don't get schoolgirl giddy over barely squeaking by an 0-3 team in October.

Clarification: What you see and what I actually post are a reflection of YOUR bias, not mine. I posted plenty of positive, but UNLIKE YOU, I DON'T BUY JERRY'S ANNUAL "CHUM FOR SUCKERS" CAMPAIGN.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,146
Messages
14,669,689
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top