Props-Dak Prescott played perfect in the 2nd half

He made some unreal throws in the 2nd half.

Dak is one of the best QBs in the league and it's not even a question.
All those passes were to a wide open CeeDee. CeeDee and Pickens are a matchup nightmare. And Dak is very blessed to have those kinds of weapons. Stop making this about him when we win and everything else when we lose. :)
 
If we can this defense to be just average and fix the right tackle situation this team could be dangerous
 
Agree... thats what you should expect to see out of a veteran 60m franchise quaterback with arguearbly top WR duo and slightly avove average TE and RB
 
..that last drive was Playoff pressure. Gotta thrive on that.

Dak pulled through.
 
With 51 seconds left on the clock, at the 13yard line, they should have called a run play. Houston didn't have any TO's left, but we did. I want us to leave less then 24 seconds in that situation.
 
..that last drive was Playoff pressure. Gotta thrive on that.

Dak pulled through.
I just saw the replay, cause I had to listen to the game on Radio
The next the last touchdown, where he threw the touchdown pass the CeeDee Lamb
It was a bullet, I was one of the best throws. I’ve seen Prescott making a long time.
Almost as good as the sideline pass to CeeDee Lamb
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,098
Messages
14,667,279
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top