Props to CeeDee

I'm looking for CeeDee to have a little extra fire in him tomorrow night after Tet McMillan got NFC Offensive Player Of The Week over him.
 
Just make new thread about it and call it “I kept receipts” lol
Well if your memory is good or you want to take a few notes put them up on a sticky Now you just come into the current threads the in game thread or post game thread and then you call out the person and say OK how about now you remember that time you said he sucked..lol

That's the thing though most of those guys who are ridiculously over the top with hate posts and negative comments it usually disappear and shrivel up for a while and wait till the cowboy do something stupid like at the end of the Ravens game and all of a sudden I've seen about 14 people that hardly ever post in here until they have a moment where they can come in and say I told you so or rip on somebody or create drama..

So yeah when they pop their head out I just jump all over them...
 
That's what happens when you're a lurker you're a giant troll you sit back and wait to only come in and drop negativity and whatnot then yeah I think it warrants it I think if these people are gonna come in only to troll and they only lurk until there's a reason for them to come out I don't think that's what This site is for hey more power to them but they should be able to take it if they're gonna try to give it..
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,234
Messages
14,673,973
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top