Props to the Chargers Fans

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I've gotten too used to Skins fans constantly whining about calls, I guess.

So I expected to see complaints about lousy officiating over at the Chargers board.

Wrong.

I also expected to see widespread "they never would have beat is if we had Gates" posts.

Wrong again.

When a poster mentioned it, another fan jumped him and said that "Dallas wanted it more than we did."

Classy team, classy fans. They take ownership of their mistakes.

Good luck to them for the next 15.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I've gotten too used to Skins fans constantly whining about calls, I guess.

So I expected to see complaints about lousy officiating over at the Chargers board.

Wrong.

I also expected to see widespread "they never would have beat is if we had Gates" posts.

Wrong again.

When a poster mentioned it, another fan jumped him and said that "Dallas wanted it more than we did."

Classy team, classy fans. They take ownership of their mistakes.

Good luck to them for the next 15.
That's crap SD wanted it as well...we just got lucky....that Hail MAry should have finished us...

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
yep, as much as gates would have helped them those penilties they made on 3 downs is what killed them, and in the end we did want it, great fans bad FO(rivers, gates)

Hoods

Reaction score
Yeah, over at cowboys-forum there's two posters who've been debating with us over the past two weeks or so about the game and our respected teams. Needless to say they both came on the board, congratulated us, and wished us further luck.

Definately a change-of-pace compared to a 'Skins fan.