Prospect List: Cowboy Tracker (updated post #26, 3/29)

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;4487042 said:
sdogo, you already have this guy posted but thought you might like to see his times etc...

NFL Draft Bible‏@NFLDraftBibleReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

D-III CB Chris Greenwood (4.34-forty; 43”vj; 11’2bj) Albion College worked out for #Cowboys and #Dolphins Size: 6’1/200 will fly to Dallas.

Thanks man:D

Randy White

Reaction score
they have 2 QBs that I like that they've spoken to. I'd be thrilled if they draft Brock Osweiler in the 3rd round. With Stephen being in his contract year and obviously the Cowboys are not going to give him a legit chance to showcase his talents, Osweiler would be a great " project " replacement.

Also, as a Nebraska Cornhusker fan, I'm familiar with Patrick Witt. Think Brad Johnson with a much, much stronger arm. He's very bright and it wouldn't surprise me if he has a successful career in the NFL.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
I am sad to see no Bruce Irvin . I have not heard anything about Dallas even taking a sniff at this guy

RS12

Reaction score
Tony Pauline ‏ @TonyPauline Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Wisconsin center/guard Peter Konz has visits set up with the Cincinnati Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans....

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Aaron Wilson‏@RavensInsiderReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

Source: Oklahoma WR Ryan Broyles visiting Cowboys: http://******/H6sgWT

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Cowboy Junkie;4488264 said:
I am sad to see no Bruce Irvin . I have not heard anything about Dallas even taking a sniff at this guy

I haven't seen Stephon Gilmore listed either. Though I just Googled him and found his twitter account.

Stephon Gilmore @BumpNrunGilm0re said:
This tornado tho got my flight delayed

Tornado? Is he in Dallas / Fort Worth area? A tornado just tore through Johnson County.

Gilmore's Twitter feed

SDogo

Reaction score
Cowboys | McKay Jacobson to visit
Wed, 04 Apr 2012 08:30:25 -0700

The Dallas Cowboys will host a pre-draft workout with Brigham Young WR McKay Jacobson Thursday, April 5.

0 Comments | Source: KFFL.com | Share:

Originally posted by woods, just putting it here so I dont forget to add it.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
SDogo;4486149 said:
List of players the Cowboys have spoken with, scheduled for a visit or scouted (based on my own reports). I'm sure there are people I missed that have been discussed in the media, please feel free to add them and I'll update as we go.

Ratings based on combination of my own evaluation and notes I have been able to obtain from scouts.

Chris Greenwood | CB | Albion**
Cordarro Law | DE/OLB | Southern Miss**
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233604
BTB:Cowboys Visit Tracker: Stephon Gilmore, Jamell Fleming, 12 Other DBs Visit Dallas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012/...g-11-other-dbs

National Visits
CBSSports Rank Player Pos. School Proj. Round Source
7 Fletcher Cox DT Mississippi State 1 Fletcher Cox, ESPN

17 Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama 1 Scout.com

19 Stephon Gilmore CB South Carolina 1 Star-Telegram

20 Cordy Glenn OG Georgia 1 ESPN

21 Courtney Upshaw OLB Alabama 1 ESPN

26 Mark Barron SS Alabama 1-2 ESPN

32 Amini Silatolu OG Midwestern State 1-2 Detroit Free Press

36 Doug Martin RB Boise State 1-2 Scout.com

47 Harrison Smith SS Notre Dame 2 Scout.com

48 Peter Konz C Wisconsin 2 Draftinsider

65 Ronnell Lewis OLB Oklahoma 2-3 Tulsaworld

74 Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt 2-3 Twitter

102 Ryan Broyles WR Oklahoma 3-4 Scout.com

130 Jeff Allen OG Illinois 4 Twitter

194 Chris Greenwood CB Albion 6 Detroit News

251 Lionel Smith CB Texas A&M 7 Scout.com

274 D.J. Campbell FS California 7-FA NFLdraftscout

357 Ronald Leary OG Memphis UDFA Memphis Tigers

412 Korey Toomer ILB Idaho UDFA Tony Pauline

n.a. Chase Baker NT Boise State UDFA Twitter

Dallas Days
69 Jamell Fleming CB Oklahoma 2 DMN

91 Ron Brooks CB LSU 3 Scout.com

92 Cyrus Gray RB Texas A&M 3 ESPN

112 Keenan Robinson OLB Texas 3-4 Star-Telegram

142 Josh LeRibeus OG SMU 4-5 ESPN

146 Emmanuel Acho ILB Texas 4-5 Star-Telegram

152 Tank Carder ILB TCU 4-5 Star-Telegram

188 Jeff Fuller WR Texas A&M 5-6 Charean Williams

267 Grant Garner OC Oklahoma State 7-Fa Twitter

293 G.J. Kinne QB Tulsa 7-FA Twitter

315 Greg McCoy CB TCU 7-FA Twitter

345 Braylon Broughton DE TCU UDFA ESPN

475 Curnelius Arnick ILB Tulsa UDFA Twitter

496 Nick Stephens QB Tarkenton State UDFA Cross Timbers Gazette

573 Isaac Madison CB Arkansas UDFA kffl.com

574 Nathan Dick QB Central Arkansas UDFA Twitter

744 David Douglas WR Arizona UDFA Twitter

n.a. McKay Jacobsen WR BYU UDFA kffl.com

n.a. Kenji Jackson SS Missouri UDFA Twitter

n.a. Ter'Ran Benton SS Iowa State UDFA Twitter

n.a. Cole Beasley WR SMU UDFA Twitter

n.a. David Little WR Midwestern State UDFA Twitter

I trust that you will not find a more comprehensive list of visitors to Valley Ranch anywhere on the internet
Rank WR Rank OL Rank CB Rank S Rank DE Rank LB Rank RB Rank QB
102 Ryan Broyles 20 OG Cordy Glenn 17 Dre Kirkpatrick 26 Mark Barron 7 Fletcher Cox 21 Courtney Upshaw 36 Doug Martin 293 G.J. Kinne *
188 Jeff Fuller * 32 OG Amini Silatolu 19 Stephon Gilmore 47 Harrison Smith 345 Braylon Broughton * 65 Ronnell Lewis 92 Cyrus Gray * 496 Nick Stephens *
744 David Douglas 48 OC Peter Konz 69 Jamell Fleming * 274 D.J. Campbell n.a. Chase Baker 112 Keenan Robinson * 574 Nathan Dick *
n.a. McKay Jacobsen 130 OG Jeff Allen 74 Casey Hayward n.a. Kenji Jackson 146 Emmanuel Acho *
n.a. David Little * 142 Josh LeRibeus * 91 Ron Brooks * n.a. Ter'Ran Benton 152 Tank Carder *
267 OC Grant Garner * 194 Chris Greenwood 412 Korey Toomer
357 OG Ronald Leary 251 Lionel Smith 475 Curnelius Arnick
315 Greg McCoy*

SDogo

Reaction score
Thanks Joe, I have been terribly sick the last week on top of a case of Vertigo. Tt's been hard to get on here and update this.

Flinger

Reaction score
SDogo;4498959 said:
Thanks Joe, I have been terribly sick the last week on top of a case of Vertigo. Tt's been hard to get on here and update this.
Hope you feel better soon. Do you know the source of the Vertigo? Is it viral?

My buddies and I play golf every March in Myrtle Beach, SC. For 16 years we've flown down, played 8 rounds in 5 days and flown back. Last year, my roomy got Vertigo. Didnt know someone could throw up so much. Had him at the hospital twice. Finally, had to rent a van to lay him in the back and drive him through the night in 11 hours - all the way to western Philly area. Brutal.

Hope you have someone to take good care of you while you suffer. I'll say a prayer for your recovery...

SDogo

Reaction score
Flinger;4499023 said:
Hope you feel better soon. Do you know the source of the Vertigo? Is it viral?

My buddies and I play golf every March in Myrtle Beach, SC. For 16 years we've flown down, played 8 rounds in 5 days and flown back. Last year, my roomy got Vertigo. Didnt know someone could throw up so much. Had him at the hospital twice. Finally, had to rent a van to lay him in the back and drive him through the night in 11 hours - all the way to western Philly area. Brutal.

Hope you have someone to take good care of you while you suffer. I'll say a prayer for your recovery...

Started out as a sinus infection I'm told. Got some medication but the DR said it will run it's course, all I can do is manage it. Yesterday was a bad day, today it's come and gone. Motion sickness pills help reduce the effect but outside of sitting still and staring at one point on the wall in the dark it can be a real bear to deal with.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
SDogo;4499030 said:
Started out as a sinus infection I'm told. Got some medication but the DR said it will run it's course, all I can do is manage it. Yesterday was a bad day, today it's come and gone. Motion sickness pills help reduce the effect but outside of sitting still and staring at one point on the wall in the dark it can be a real bear to deal with.

Get well buddy, ive finally recovered from my illness (heart attack) doing alot better. Sometimes we just have to slow down, take it easy. I have a sense of vertigo too, cant stand heights, get dizzy or whatever u want to call it.