PS 1 thoughts

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
We had heard good things about our OL depth all camp. Turns out it was all fake news. They were flat out terrible across the board.

Bostick
Ball
Waletzo
Should all be cut tomorrow. They got abused all game long

And our golden child Beebe? Looks totally lost at center. Hoffman is your 2024 starter. Beebe should focus on being the starter at RG in 2025.

Disappointed we didn’t see more of Guyton but coming off the illness I get it. Hopefully he plays a ton these next two weeks.

Our DL is as bad as we feared. While the Rams DL feasted, ours was invisible. No push at all.

Lost count of the number of drops from the receivers. They simply have to be better. The McMath kid should be cut tomorrow.

Between the OL and the receivers I don’t know what to think about Lance other than we seems pretty inaccurate

The refs are in mid season form. They basically gifted the whole last drive to the Rams.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
The corners were nothing to write home about either. I think the the depth there is a real problem after the top 3.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I agree. Our 3rd string linemen on both sides of the ball need to be better if we are to do anything this season.

I expected people to overreact but I guess I just wasn't prepared.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Even if they all played great I’d say relax. You can’t make blanket conclusions off pre-season game 1 positive or negative

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They’re in training camp so their bodies are exhausted..

Also, a lot of them lack experience.

They will be machines for the next several months doing the same thing day in and day out.

Guys like Cooper Beebee will be significantly better at what they’re doing come mid-October into Thanksgiving than they are right now.

rambo2

Reaction score
We had heard good things about our OL depth all camp. Turns out it was all fake news. They were flat out terrible across the board.

Bostick
Ball
Waletzo

And our golden child Beebe? Looks totally lost at center. Hoffman is your 2024 starter. Beebe should focus on being the starter at RG in 2025.

Disappointed we didn’t see more of Guyton but coming off the illness I get it. Hopefully he plays a ton these next two weeks.

Our DL is as bad as we feared. While the Rams DL feasted, ours was invisible. No push at all.

Lost count of the number of drops from the receivers. They simply have to be better. The McMath kid should be cut tomorrow.

Between the OL and the receivers I don’t know what to think about Lance other than we seems pretty inaccurate

The refs are in mid season form. They basically gifted the whole last drive to the Rams.
The guys getting cut are bad. The guys that will make the team aren't bad.

RonWashington

Reaction score

Bostick
Ball
Waletzo

On that last and only TD of the game the Rams RT held the entire play.

RonWashington

Reaction score
In fairness to Dowdle he looked decent . When he left the game the running attack was non existent .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Beautiful long ball to Jalen Brooks by Rush. You have to think Brooks & Tolbert are fighting for 3 & 4 after Lamb & Cooks.

RS12

Reaction score
I thought Lance was better (not good) as the game wore on. His accuracy on deep throws is non existent, the corner end zone throw horrendous. He is slow to get the ball out at times. When I watch him I see that he has a slight hitch and wind up when throws and I'd be shocked if that didn't have a lot to do with so many throws being high. If I can see that from the couch, my question is what has the staff been doing with him for the last year? Surely they can see it too. All that said I think he hangs around on somebody's roster for a while.

Prossman2

Reaction score
i ger worried when we are undefeated in the preseason. It's a bad omen. I'd rather evaluate players vs playing to win in the preseason. let's see how everything progresses week to week before we throw in the towel for the season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Bostick
Ball
Waletzo

PS 1? As in Playstation? Lol....

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Bostick
Ball
Waletzo

:hammer:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm still a believer in building momentum....and our coaches did everything they could to kill that today. Poor coaching filters throughout the team... when players see a staff do stupid things....then why should they lay it on the line when the HC is just gonna screw it up?