PS Game 1 OL Deep Dive

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you really believe they will fire him?
People have to realize the horrible taste the GB game left in Jerry's mouth. More than just GB ANY BIG MATCH UP WE FACED OVER MIKES TENURE. The team is never a disciplined, polished, unit ready to play a big game. It's FALSE START, HOLDING, AND OF COURSE THE OCCASIONAL PICK SIX.
So yes there's 2 people on the hot seat the HC and the QB. But hey, let them stay, I'll be thrilled with a top 5 draft pick, sometimes you have to take a step back to leap forward. I was there for the late 80s.:omg:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope Bostick is not , maybe the draft pick Nathan or waiver wire. ( Chuma is not going anywhere , unfortuately)
I don't know how bad his ankle is. They could keep him, then move him to the short term IR. Keep another OL until they must decide what to do.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
My final observation of the first preseason game before moving on... Thank god we have Cooper Rush, enough said.

Turn the page.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I’m there with you. If I were playing this group on Madden, here’s my starters and backups

Starters:
Guyton, Smith, Beebe, Martin, Steele

Backups:
Richards, Bass, Hoffman, Ball, Bostick(yikes on Bostick)
You don't have to keep ten, but you left off Nate Thomas who I would keep over both Ball and Bostick.

McMicah

Reaction score
You don't have to keep ten, but you left off Nate Thomas who I would keep over both Ball and Bostick.
I might agree if I saw him play at all. The fact that he didn’t play either means he’s dinged up or he wasn’t ready, which isn’t encouraging