Pseudo-noob from Toronto, Canada

LBPick

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've lurked here for years and had a rarely used account for quite a long time, and I decided to log in after the upgrade but it turns out I must have used an ancient defunct email address. So.... everything is new again for me!

Been a Cowboys fan since I was 7-yrs old in '72, still have the tattered navy blue Cowboy's sweatshirt my dad bought me back then.

I really miss Landry and Staubach and The Manster, the early '90's SBs were great but it's been a tough grind for us long time fans since...maybe this year!

Go Boys!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've lurked here for years and had a rarely used account for quite a long time, and I decided to log in after the upgrade but it turns out I must have used an ancient defunct email address. So.... everything is new again for me!

Been a Cowboys fan since I was 7-yrs old in '72, still have the tattered navy blue Cowboy's sweatshirt my dad bought me back then.

I really miss Landry and Staubach and The Manster, the early '90's SBs were great but it's been a tough grind for us long time fans since...maybe this year!

Go Boys!
Maybe this year?

Let's hope you're our good luck charm. Well with being said....now if we lose its your fault.
:muttley:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Hard to say, with all the new folks coming out of the woodwork! Any one of them could be our good or bad luck charm!

Some who just signed in recently said he couldn't read completely through a thread. So I'm guessing you have to have an active account to see every post on the site. So @Reality upgraded the site to make more people sign in, while having advertisements appear in the middle of a thread now. Can you say money, money, money three times real fast? That guy knows how to run a business.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some who just signed in recently said he couldn't read completely through a thread. So I'm guessing you have to have an active account to see every post on the site. So @Reality upgraded the site to make more people sign in, while having advertisements appear in the middle of a thread now. Can you say money, money, money three times real fast? That guy knows how to run a business.
I have an ad blocker. I don't see any ads.