Pujols 700

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Sometimes you wish for something, and sometimes it comes to fruition. I wished he would have a 2-HR game just to get there, and here we are. 1 of 4*, Barry can piss off. There probably isn't an active player who's ever going to get there. Trout? Maybe Alonso? That's it, and I doubt they have the longevity to get it done.

Hats off to Albert. Not only the 4th guy to hit 700, but probably the cleanest beard the MLB has ever seen over a career.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Sometimes you wish for something, and sometimes it comes to fruition. I wished he would have a 2-HR game just to get there, and here we are. 1 of 4*, Barry can piss off. There probably isn't an active player who's ever going to get there. Trout? Maybe Alonso? That's it, and I doubt they have the longevity to get it done.

Hats off to Albert. Not only the 4th guy to hit 700, but probably the cleanest beard the MLB has ever seen over a career.
As a Cards fan, I agree with your post. Special player.

kskboys

Reaction score

Big Pujols fan here. IMO, greatest hitter of his era. Never have heard a bad word about him. Too bad he went to the Angels, but I can't blame him for taking the huge money that was offered.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I thought he'd go down as the greatest right handed hitter of all time. Then he went to the Angels. Didn't follow as closely after that so don't know the ins and outs of his time there. But the drop-off just looking at his career stats is striking. Hit .299 his last year in StL and never sniffed .300 again. Career average of .325 in StL.